Babelfish fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

miss becky

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I got this from the Live Journal of a friend, and I just had to try it. Take some song lyrics and go to http://babelfish.altavista.com/ Translate the lyrics from English to German. Then again from German to French. And then from French to English. Compare the end result with the original lyrics.

Can anyone guess what this song originally was? :wink:

Credit not not considering, him exceptional in completely when I was to the bottom the influence which leads time right last marks which we were niedrig-beleuchteten the sector we are joined together us that a must was so narrowly and it ate us the food it maintains, drank us to it wine of each one which good time has, you of end of the world spoke itself to me money I aehrentragend your drink took, when you miss at much these days, if you stop, to think, you me with these innocent eyes lead above you know that I loves played the element of surprised in the garden that lips embraced and your heart you They functioned as were to him the end (loves... loves...) I my drowned in ensures my ensures however, learned how it to swim, my surrounding dream, me going on to have ruined itself downwards on the edge vaguenesses of Reue and the waves of the joy reached me for those which I tested, you to destroy outside... They said that it ' until the end of the world would await

:lmao:

Considering Bono's lyrical prowess of late, I won't be overly shocked if he sings that when they finally play UTEOTW on tour.

The little sisters you do not need hotly solar little sisters all to matter anxious today which knew from me are not are good but are you are possibly never are rent the love opportunity like the honey in mine tongue real love which but the only real love possibly maintains is beautifully innocent I to be able never to use loses to discover the romance I has not been able never to adopt opportunity ` in the mysterious distance between a person and the woman I to be able never to understand the mysterious distance you can run between a person and woman's Cos from loves and if this truly will be likes it finding you to hold you but you to be unable by the heel will be numbly for the only pain is Can the feeling □what basic love how I injure me is the holding you? I can never use the love opportunity which loses to discover the romance in the mysterious distance between a person and the woman and you am that, Has you to cause me to want to lose oneself girl stretches across the street in the mysterious distance between a person and woman's no-one.else Braun the eyed in the rue disciple god I to think this was that for me but she already was you already was I... my little sisters I slept in the street like me to try again to feel complete stray dog little sisters but you to go again and therefore was the God soul needs beautifully for the soul partner when the soul wanted... the soul to wait for... I have not been able never to use the love opportunity which lost to discover the romance in the mysterious distance between a person and the woman for retained us Here and fears and all matters in the mysterious distance between a person and woman's love with the faith and the nature

Last edited:
Typhoon, do you consider that to be an improvement upon AMAAW?

It is cold exterior, but it receives so heat inside here, and the boys and the girls push in music in my ear that I intend to cry, and children know me that it is time to go I intended to cry from children to; take it the house a face paint, and it knows me that we have long we thought that we had the answers; were the questions, we had wrongly I to intend cry, and me the children know that it is time to go I intended to cry from children to; if you take it the house so so-called, so sad song of the word, sad song your name demand in the dishonor demand your name demand, call, call, demand you demand better...

11 O'Clock Tick Tock sounds different somehow, but I can't quite put my finger on it... :hmm:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

" the EtwasIST in the concept, me can give believe, that I think, me the know next, ce which all mean that I have not a fear, me die, live have not a fear and if I be flat on my back I hope believe, like myself and hardness - it place protection of solvent to need in you the skin me wish you know that you me require not, more than I know you wish that you require not or with all that which, must say, where the wind you take which, must say, ce which be, breakage if it want not see can cry me that this one is not on re-examining the summer, to me the sea salted to taste can is there, Drachen which roasts outside orientation on a Breeze me is astonished, which will arrive to you you miracles, which arrived to me me is a man - I am not a man of the child has who sees the shade behind your eyes that which, must say, where the wind takes to you which, must say, which is, you breaks that I do not know, where the wind with which, must know grid, when those I wasted It? I could not that they taste, would owe the life the top of roof wohlriechende to the sucker being the last of stars of rock, as hop of hip of the large cars in time led not so much, when new means were the great idea which was the great idea"

I like this thread :)

Axver said:
It is cold exterior, but it receives so heat inside here, and the boys and the girls push in music in my ear that I intend to cry, and children know me that it is time to go I intended to cry from children to; take it the house a face paint, and it knows me that we have long we thought that we had the answers; were the questions, we had wrongly I to intend cry, and me the children know that it is time to go I intended to cry from children to; if you take it the house so so-called, so sad song of the word, sad song your name demand in the dishonor demand your name demand, call, call, demand you demand better...

This used to be 11 O'Clock Tick Tock.
:huh: I feel sorry for it

Hey, Look at this..

see that sunrise it on their skin they do not modify see sunrise it on their skin modifications of paddle of all, all. And sun of triangle of luminous fires and violently. The Mississippi and the heat of raw cotton Sixty-six - a road speaks about deserts which all are dry to lower green expenses of gold and the money veins the brilliant cities in this Heartland in this Heartland in this Heartland. The sky knows that this Heartland is. Heartland, our Heartland. see sunrise it on their skin, they as water in my motorway of hand feel, as a river cut this country in the side of the loves as an extreme bar and the rains of poison as from the dirty tears by ghostranch hills Death Valleywasser in the tests of the iron and steel faith go in in this Heartland in this Heartland in this Heartland know more still and above skies that this Heartland is.

Axver said:
Typhoon, do you consider that to be an improvement upon AMAAW?
Yes, I'm going to include "A Person and the Woman" on all my Vertigo dream setlists now.

Johnny toke a manner with your sister the moon made fill inside in top its light of plate your sector which you lived under ground, eating of A, pushes to the bottom can have run to you far what you do not include/understand that it is slippy Your' Re to which it, are there, if you strike well the ground him. it is good it is it mysterious manners is well animated, him well. it is good... it is it in directing Johnny to take mysterious was well animated, to plunge with your sister in the rain it of things speech could, you with the note to state to be able should not cure, to wound must fly, if you want to embrace the sky learn better, as kneel (... on your knees boy!) It is the wave which turns it the tides, it sees well that the man in the child him well... he is... it is it animated mysterious manners is quite good him... he is good... it is it mysterious manners is well animated, him well... he is good... it is it mysterious manners is well animated, him well... he is good... it is a jack is good, my days... my nights one day lights you in top, looks at return and sees you, where you were held, like EC love, while you could be there and this feeling to follow is well it good is to him it mysterious manners is well animated, him is good to it us is well animated a miracle spirit is him shifts it well for him woves it in mysterious ways for him jack woves my days and lights in top my nights

Jesus, Jesus me help that I upward am only the world in this world and baisé he am legend me also, me to say that that one tells everything regarding the eternity and in the kind it one, over to be wake, wake the dead humans to wake, wake the dead humans Jesus, I expect here the owner that I know that you look at outside for us, but am perhaps your hands not freely its made father the world in seven he am responsible for sky will you place a word inside for me? Wake, wake dead humans wake, wake dead humans hear words, will it you to emphasize that what to make over the rhythm hears, which is confusing hears you the reed in the saxophone to hear over fredonnement radio to hear over the noise blade in the revolution to hear by the traffic of traffic to hear, because the attempt of hope and of peace at the Reim hears over the going volumes, which play outside of the time, wakes, wakes dead humans to wake, wakes dead humans Jesus, was fair you around the corner? Did you think, in order to judge and inform it? Or did you work to somewhat again? If it has is it there which an instruction in completely this disorder is likes it a tape recorder? Can we just roll it up once more? If you wake, wake dead humans wake, wake dead humans wake, wake dead humans wake, wake dead humans

to receive to believe, culprit for thus a small number to thus receive so much you are that to feel precisely does not leave. They retain above with each small thing thus, until there is not on the left in one way or another nothing for you. On re-examining, you can hold this complaint of the lights which I am in top with the sun, me me do not come to the bottom me do not come to the bottom do not come downwards. They wanted owed to you along the manner of so badly losing some share of maintenance. They modified your noun which is okay, are quite necessary for him and that you leave behind you, not to miss in one way or another. On re-examining, you can hold this complaint of the lights which I am in top with the sun, me me do not come to the bottom me do not come to the bottom do not come downwards. ' I felt if very gone already am a cause. Each day I wished it much in one way or another with of Naeeher to you not that. They cross the stages which you then make vertiginous teach to feeling you as with the manner that, it believes. They you wound, you wound then your liked, that you discover that that was you thought, is a freedom just handles to have. On re-examining and it, the good night is emotional, is in top me with the sun stop you silences? I do not come me come to the bottom me do not come to the bottom not downwards

really weird translations in this thread...

I must've really messed something up here. Witness total lyrical death:

They do not know you taken, you just know, which you received at the OH lordy, you thieves had stolen, and you in the headlights of a motor vehicle of straight end to catch left yourselves you are to hold the first role which equips itself as your sister, living, as one with the rough taste they do not know, which you make, baby that it must be art, you headache into suitache are are you not to hold the first role of Oh are not shy you without visibility go may not me to hold me tremble to let me to embrace me kill vous faites, bébé que ce doit être kind vous êtes un times de tête dans un suitache, vous sont un tenir le Prime Minister rôle Le non D ' Oh, ne sont pas timide vous ne doivent pas all sans visibilité ME tiennent, ME font frémir, m ' embrassent, ME tuent Vous ne savez pas vous avez obtenu ici, vous savez juste vous voulez hors nearly in even to believe, just as you doubt that you are a large noise, carried you it liked an outbreak, did not hold the first role from Oh, are not not shy it carry a quantity of the cry me to hold, leave me to tremble, embrace me, me kill them to want, that you are Jesus them go downward on a knee, but they want their money back, if you are living to thirty three, and you of the revolutions with your crucifix that you are to be held the first role, child of the OH Naturellement to turn, you are not shy you the love not denials may me hold me hold to tremble calmly sur un genou corn ILS voudront leur DOS D ' argent SI vous êtes vivant outer thirty three et vous tournez route avec votre crucifix que vous êtes un tenir le Prime Minister rôle, do not enfant de l ' OH Naturellement vous n of ' êtes pas timide vous ne devez pas nier l ' amour ME tenez, ME of faites frémir, m ' embrassez, ME tuez

^I know which song it was!! At least, I think I know. Was it HMTMKMKL? I don't know what happenend there... All of them French words..

Yep, that was HMTMKMKM but ... maybe I messed up copying and pasting somewhere? :confused:

The sleep sleep can be carried out this evening and your dreams, if the thunder cloud ignores the rain so, rains on it rain let downward lets either to leave in such a way then that or sleep, sleep let rain this evening and your dreams to be carried out to be able, if the transitions of the thunder cloud let rain rain in such a way, it the rain on it

Axver said:
The sleep sleep can be carried out this evening and your dreams, if the thunder cloud ignores the rain so, rains on it rain let downward lets either to leave in such a way then that or sleep, sleep let rain this evening and your dreams to be carried out to be able, if the transitions of the thunder cloud let rain rain in such a way, it the rain on it

Isn't that a law in a book of statutes somewhere?????

Hey, this is kinda fun. Or maybe I'm just looking for a way to procrastinate.

I am assembled the highest mountains which I collect, for with you only being to run let be with with you only. I ran, have me classified me crawled these urban walls these urban walls, to be with you only. But I did not find yet, which I seek. But I did not find yet, which I seek. _ I have some lip of honey have believe with that in its end of finger embrace curative that it have burn as the fire (I be) extreme it. I have the ray with the language of the angels which I held the hand of a devil, it in the night were hot, me as stone were cold. But I did not find yet, which I seek. But I did not find yet, which I seek. I believe all the colors in the kingdom come purging then in a bleeding in one. Yes, I still run. They broke you engagements and solved the chains carried the cross of my dishonour OH- my dishonour, know you that I believe him. But I did not find yet, which I seek. But I did not find yet, which I seek. But I did not find yet, which I seek. But I did not find yet, which I seek.

I also have the words to "Who has to go to assemble your wild horses".

Can anyone guess what this lil ditty is? :lol:

don' T know you, you don' T know the half of it. I had has starring role. I was the bad Guy who walked out. They say Be careful where you aim Because where you aim you might just hit. You edge hold onto something so tight You' ve already lost it. Dragging me down, that' S not the way it used to Be. You can' T even remember what I' m trying to forget. It was has dirty day, dirty day. Looking for explanations I don' T even understand. Yew you need someone to blame, throw has rock'n'roll in the air, you' ll hit someone guilty. From father to its, in one life has begun A work that' S never done, father to sound. (Coils, it won' T last kissin' time). (Coils, it won' T last kissin' time). (Coils, it won' T last kissin' time). Get it right, there' S No blood thicker than ink. Hear what I say, nothing' S have simple ace you think. Wake up, some things you can' T get around I' m in you, more so when they could me in the ground. The days, days, days run away like horses over the hill.

I was on outside, when you said that you require me who I was blind me, to me considered, which to see not being able. Does a boy try to be a man who his mother him by the hand, if him stops, to think, starts to him, to cry OH- why strongly takes? If you go far, I go far leave, go me am far. If you go far, I go far leave, go me am far. I am. I was on that an interior, when they drew the four walls, that I looked by the window, me to the bottom am lost, me found. If you go far, I go far leave, go me am far. If you go far, I go far leave, go me am far. I am. Your eyes to form a circle which I see you, if I go in there your eyes, your eyes your eyes, your eyes. If you go far, I go far leave, go me am far. If you go far, I go far leave, go me am far. I am.

Back
Top Bottom