b-sides from vertigo - a kraftwerk cover !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok bedouin ill send you the clip but you'll have to be the last one, I should go to bed. I expect more development on this 101.3 story and possibly Vertigo when I wake up! Cyas!

Wow! Kraftwerk cover, how cool! My two favourite bands mixed into one :)

Could anyone please send it to me?
Thanks
email:
david{at}diamondrecords{.}se

guys bear in mind, this is not a NEW clip of U2 performing this song, it is probably from the 80's, in fact I have no idea when this is from, but its not recent.

They played a snippet of Neon Lights in the last Popmart concert in Brasil, before ISHFWILF.

As usual, I must get the whole package, I mean, 2CDs + DVD, wow...lots of money, but it´s hard to choose....CD1 has a brand new b-side....CD2 has a cover of a beautiful Kraftwerk song...and what to say about the DVD? Lisbon images, now that´s sounds nice...isn´t it bedouin fire? ;) :yes:

Tchau
MT

So have they recorded a new version of neon lights, or is it this old clip that they will use on the single? And i hope they sing it in german! Neeeonlicht!

One would think after releasing single details, one would post a clip of that single. I guess one would be wrong. I'm thinking 30 second clip from U2.com by Friday.

If the rumours on here are true we could have heard the full song by Friday! Radio 1 in the UK are rumoured to be playing the full song on Friday. If that doesn't happen, I would like to think at least a clip will be on U2.com by then.

Who again, actually heard that Radio 1 would be playing it? I'm pretty sure someone threw that out there, and people just ran with it. Sorry for the skepticism, but after last night....yeah.

I called it on Jacknife Lee when we first heard of his involement. All of the singles off this album are going to be remixed by him for the B-sides. And that title? Are You Going to Wait Forever? Love it!

Radio 1 in the UK. This week. Not Indie 103.1. By the way, any proof from you, Homerpalooza, that there is an advertisement with the song playing like you "heard" in the middle of the night? Hmmm....?? THIS IS A WITCH HUNT.

Last edited:
I was just checking out all the singles again and noticed if you only purchased the dvd single you would get everything. However, some of us junkies (me included) need everything so it won't matter what is on what disc.

follower said:
Lisbon images, now that´s sounds nice...isn´t it bedouin fire? ;) :yes:

Tchau
MT

:yes: Bet on it, I can't think of a better background:

... considering that i don't know Porto Alegre, of course ;)

VertiGone said:
Radio 1 in the UK. This week. Not Indie 103.1. By the way, any proof from you, Homerpalooza, that there is an advertisement with the song playing like you "heard" in the middle of the night? Hmmm....?? THIS IS A WITCH HUNT.

Ack, sorry! Totally got my wires crossed there.

And no, I e-mailed 92.1 several times and didn't get a single reply. It's frustrating, to say the least.

This is pretty cool news, especially that new "wait forever" song. It sounds pretty cool but also its obviously a ballad and it didnt make it on the new album (one less ballad). I got no problem with ballads but I want more Vertigos. The only thing is why the two formats? They did this Electrical Storm single, thats messed up, now I got to buy both. And they dont have the damn singles here so their imports, thats like $20 for two singles. Damn, I got to stop going out as much from here til November to start saving for u2.

Back
Top Bottom