Báidín Fheidhlimí

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
Bono recorded a version of the Báidín Fheidhlimí for Gangs of New York but it wasn't released on the soundtrack... you can hear it in the movie for a very brief moment as Bill the Butcher and Amsterdam are walking through the 5 poitns in the middle of the movie, but that's it.

think there's any chance the full recording will ever see the light of day?

i'm still waiting for treason produced by Dre.

and the playboy mansion 2006 version or whatever it was supposed to be on the hands that built America single.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Yes...but not until "The Box Set" hits the shelves...and who knows when that'll happen.

It could show up whenever they remaster HTDAAB...maybe...:shrug:

doubt they'll remaster HTDAAB to be honest :huh: but i know what you're getting at, they'll probably just make a special bonus version along with the rest..

gareth brown said:

doubt they'll remaster HTDAAB to be honest :huh: but i know what you're getting at, they'll probably just make a special bonus version along with the rest..

Oh it'll happen, maybe not in this next round of remasters, but hell the album will be 5 years old next year...so it's a possibility...:yes:

popacrobat said:
i'm still waiting for treason produced by Dre.

and the playboy mansion 2006 version or whatever it was supposed to be on the hands that built America single.

forgot about this-how funny

gareth brown said:

Maybe if they do ever remaster Bomb.. They'll lower the volume.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
Bono recorded a version of the Báidín Fheidhlimí for Gangs of New York but it wasn't released on the soundtrack... you can hear it in the movie for a very brief moment as Bill the Butcher and Amsterdam are walking through the 5 poitns in the middle of the movie, but that's it.

think there's any chance the full recording will ever see the light of day?

Respect for getting the fadas in the right places. :lol:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Oh it'll happen, maybe not in this next round of remasters, but hell the album will be 5 years old next year...so it's a possibility...:yes:

hah

Back
Top Bottom