Awwww....thanks Elvis!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sharky

New Yorker
I got a nice little note from Elvis wishing me a happy New Year. So sweet!

But then it had this thing that said "If you've forgotten your username and password...." I wish I could forget my user name and password! This place sucks alot of valuable work time from me as it does for alot of you. oh well.

So in the spirit of Elvis, Happy New Year!

i got the same email! thank you for everything, Elvis! interference is a great place- thanks for creating it.
smile.gif

sharky, i'll see you tonight for UF!

zonelister, did you get to check out UF while you were in New York?

Indeed, Happy New Years to all.

Time for a fresh start...maybe I won't screw up this year like I did the last 19.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Originally posted by Bonochick:
Indeed, Happy New Years to all.

Time for a fresh start...maybe I won't screw up this year like I did the last 19.
biggrin.gif

After screwing up 24 years I can tell you one thing: too bad. You'll screw this one up too. Have a pleasant New Year!
smile.gif

Originally posted by sharky:
After screwing up 24 years I can tell you one thing: too bad. You'll screw this one up too. Have a pleasant New Year!
smile.gif

Awww, crap. *lol*

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Originally posted by *Ally*:
i got the same email! thank you for everything, Elvis! interference is a great place- thanks for creating it.
smile.gif

sharky, i'll see you tonight for UF!

zonelister, did you get to check out UF while you were in New York?

No, I never made it to the UF show. Plans changed, and I ended up in Hoboken on Saturday night (Although, I did get the DJ to play a few U2 songs). Next time I'm in the area...I'm going to see them!

I got three emails, reminding be how annoying it is to have signed up for other names like a year ago and have them not be approved. dah well. still a nice gesture.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Back
Top Bottom