Awakening...Could you translate something for me please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonovation

The Fly
Hi,

I seem to remember you speaking a ton of languages. I'm hoping french is one of them. Could you do me a favour and translate the following for me. I tried registering on u2 Acthung and got the following mail:

"Bonjour,
Vous venez de nous soumettre l'envois d'un formulaire d'inscription au club Achtung U2, nous vous en remercions.
Nous vous confirmons que nous l'avons bien re?u, il sera pris en compte d?s reception de votre lettre et de votre ch?que.

Merci de votre visite et ? Bient?t.

La team Achtung U2"

I got lost after the Bonjour bit. If you want to reply to me personally my mail address is t_ensom@totalise.co.uk.

Thanks in advance

Hello, You have just subjected to us the sendings of a form of inscription to the club Achtung U2, we thank you. We assure you that we received it, it will be taken into account as of reception of your letter and your cheque. Thank you for your visit.

biggrin.gif

------------------
Got The Swing Got The Sway
Got My Straw In Lemonade

Sicy's Website

Thanks SG....BTW...how are the birthday celebrations going....suitably drunk I hope
biggrin.gif

Oh, just remembered, you're in a different time zone aren't you. Never mind, its nearly midnight here and I've had several drinks esp. in honour
biggrin.gif

Heya Bonovation!
Looks like I've been beaten to the punch. Grazie, Sicy! Oh, and buon compleanno!!!

Will always be glad to translate stuff in the future for ya. Yes, French is among the languages I speak (it is actually my first language with Italian). But I will gladly help with Spanish and German, too.

I am such a FREAK of nature!

Originally posted by awakening:
Heya Bonovation!
Looks like I've been beaten to the punch. Grazie, Sicy! Oh, and buon compleanno!!!

Will always be glad to translate stuff in the future for ya. Yes, French is among the languages I speak (it is actually my first language with Italian). But I will gladly help with Spanish and German, too.

I am such a FREAK of nature!

5 languages??!!...I struggle with English......and its my first and only language.

Way too intelligent for your own good
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the offer

Back
Top Bottom