Ave Maria Is Bloody Brilliant Actually

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Would someone mind emailing this track to me? This discussion has gotten me very curious about the track. I'm still going to purchase the Sometimes singles one of these days though.

lancemc@comcast.net

Thanks. :)

Wow, thanks a lot! This is fantastic! Wouldn't seem at all out of place on Passengers OS1. I'm a definitley a fan of this!

Ok.... I'm not an interferenc-er that posts very much :wave: hi there everyone! But I must hear this song to see (hear) what all the fuss is about and to see if it really that horrible... I would greatly appreciate it if somone could email it to me..... Thank you:bow:
jcherrera@email.com

well, I don't want to think it's horrible, but I wouldn't know because I havent heard it :wink:
but I am hearing more bad things about it than good...

IheartU2 said:
well, I don't want to think it's horrible, but I wouldn't know because I havent heard it :wink:
but I am hearing more bad things about it than good...

Ok, I just sent it. It might take a while though, because my email is really slow. If you get it, then I'll send it to Miss Becky. :)

Thanks Lancemc I got it... You are a Rock Star! :dance: not only did I get to hear a song that I like (you are right, very Passenger-esque), but I also doubled my post count!

On a first listen, I like it. It seems like Bono is reaching a bit on some of the vocal, but for the most part, he sounds good. I agree with those who say this song could belong on Passengers.

I would love to hear it too. U2.com was supposed to have ALL the songs and videos for paying members but this and Fast Cars (J.Lee Mix) is not available yet. If anyone can send me this, I would greatly apprceiate it. I will most likely end up buying it, but would live to hear it first.

Thank you.

j_gladstone@hotmail.com

I JUST heard it and WOW!!! This version is beautiful!!! The simplicty of the beautiful synth atmosphere is perfect!!! Some of the sounds on the song give it a caothic feeling which is a great contrast to the the tender melody. Bono and Pavarotti`s voices sound great together! REALLY BEAUTIFUL!!! :up:

Back
Top Bottom