Aussies- I just heard Electrical Storm on JJJ!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OzAurora

Refugee
The Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
Thats right groovers, I got into my car and as soon as the radio started I heard the lovely tunes of Electrical Storm being played just before the 11am news- point to look out for: the song was played during 'the morning show' which is hosted by Francis Leech and I know that U2 is one of his fave bands, so I guess it just may end up getting the most airplay during his shift which is from 9-12 Mon to Fri and the version was the Orbit mix, but I am sure that there was more guitar at the end- sounded a bit different than the Orbit mix I have- only the guitar bit at the end- not as much as the demo but I am sure that there was more Edge guitar than before.

LET THE Electrical storm onslaught begin on the Aussie airwaves!:)

you're kidding?!!!
Richard usually launches new songs, especially u2 ones, on 2002 on Sundays!
Hmmm...I wonder if he'll play it this week. Better listen out kiddies!
Thanks for the news Oz :)

Frank!! man i lurve frank, i would have his kids
hey OzAurora i heard it when u heard it, i was just going to uni and then my main man frank intro-ed it just before the news
frank has such good taste in music, he likes U2 REM and Bowie. he is easily the best DJ on radio. he is so smart and asks the best questions i could listen to frank all day
go franky! go franky! go franky! go franky!

man i am hungover

later fellow ozzies, hey i think i felt beginning of summer the other day. i smelt it, must have been the pollen

I heard Electrical Storm (single) twice on Melbourne based Nova 100.1, I think one at 4am and few hours after that on Saturday morning.(7th sept)

I LOVE the ABC....Aunty and friend :)

I haven't heard it yet Aurora, but I had a real "Francis de-ja-vu" moment on Thursday. I was driving over the same litle hill into the same little town and I recalled that is the exact situation I heard "Elevation " for the first time.
Francis was playing it and I was loving to recall how totally enthusiatic and generally stoked he was. he was "amused " by the goal, mole , hole, rhyme,.He said something about "Bono's thesaurus", had me laughing as always.
It was a similar time of year, the day had the same "summer is on the way" feel to it.:cool: Warm fuzzy and wonderful.
I don't listen to JJJ near as much as I used to, in a way I would rather hear the new song on CD. An....tic..............i..............pation!!!:heart: IT
I'm off to the beach...first swim for Summer 2002/3...brrrrrrrrrrrrrr and if anyone makes any white whale sighting jokes...why I'll:lmao:

Re: I LOVE the ABC....Aunty and friend :)

cass said:
I the day had the same "summer is on the way" feel to it.:cool: Warm fuzzy and wonderful.
I

*sigh
its a beautiful day here
dont you just love this time of year?! :heart: :heart:

Cowgirl said:

*sigh
its a beautiful day here
dont you just love this time of year?! :heart: :heart:

tell me about it sister!
i went for a nice cruze today, my friend has a lil four wheel drive and the entire roof can come off. we went to Windsor (whole) for noodles. It was very nice cruzing along wind blowing through my hair that needs to be cut, spring sun shining on my pale skin, all under the bluest of blue skys and then ebttrt came on the radio and was then cracked. i think i know how mozes felt on mount sighnigh lol i cant spell

cya u ozzies latre

zooshadow said:
Frank!! man i lurve frank, i would have his kids
hey OzAurora i heard it when u heard it, i was just going to uni and then my main man frank intro-ed it just before the news
frank has such good taste in music, he likes U2 REM and Bowie. he is easily the best DJ on radio. he is so smart and asks the best questions i could listen to frank all day
go franky! go franky! go franky! go franky!

man i am hungover

later fellow ozzies, hey i think i felt beginning of summer the other day. i smelt it, must have been the pollen

Yes Frank is the man!!!!- I love his work and he has the best taste in music.....

and please ignore my above post- I think a friend of mine did that last night and man o man am I hungover right now- I did a double whammy - partied hard on both Friday and Saturday night- drinking red wine- ahh the joys:)

**cass sits gazing at Aurora's avatar**

I could do with some Legolas close -ups. My son is starting to hate the straight hair he has inherited from me. Bad hair days abound lately.:laugh: BOYS!!!I told him I'll learn a few Legolas type twists and plaits if I can.
Francis, Bono, Orlando, Andre....ooh it's almost too much:heart: :mac: :angel: almost.

Red red wine...u have to take a bottle of water to bed with you Aurora. A test of true love....waaaaaaaaaaaaater!:help: :lmao:

hmmm water- yes it is really nice, my only problem is that I am usually too inebriated to remember to drink it when I most need it, anyway I feel fine today:)

and please roll on December- I cant wait to see the two towers for a bit more Legolas action- he really is quite spectacular!!!!:)

Back
Top Bottom