**Aussie U2 DVD releases**

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man

Thom's Bitch
Well well...they are finally here! I picked up Rattle and Hum from work the other day a few days earlier than expected and got Elevation today from HMV. And what a wonderous weekend I have ahead of me as I sit down...get a big box of Tim Tams and just watch, over and over again
biggrin.gif

By the way...I was watching the Rattle and Hum DVD, did anyone else notice they spelt Temple, Tempe before Streets...mmm...I guess it slipped through.

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimsom sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

Originally posted by bono_man:
By the way...I was watching the Rattle and Hum DVD, did anyone else notice they spelt Temple, Tempe before Streets...mmm...I guess it slipped through.

Actually, Tempe, Arizona is home to Arizona State University, where Sun Devil Stadium is located--the venue in that part of the movie. So it's not a misspelling, though I can see how one would think so.

Enjoy the power of DVD!!!

------------------
Change is the only constant

My mistake.

------------------

not really Tim Tam weather is it b_man?
**cass leaves a big jug of sangria and a plate of Moreton bay bugs** lol, you are either going to love that combo or hate it
biggrin.gif
One thing's for sure, you'll love the band.
Have you heard of a guy called David Egan?( I think that is his name) My friend just had an art exhibition in Sydney. She decided to check out some other galleries at the Rocks and came across an exhibition of paintings inspired by U2 songs, painted by, she thinks, david egan.She said they were great/interesting and she kept wishing I was there, awwww.So did I.I wonder if it will travel to other cities, Brisbane for instance?
Have fun DVD/musiclover.

Ok...new weekend plan. I start off with Morten Bay bugs (a personal favourite), wash it down with Sangria (another fav) and save the Tim Tams (kept in the fridge of course) for later.
smile.gif

Of David Egan, I used to go to school with a David Egan and we were in the same local cricket team when we were knee high to a grasshopper (no pun indended
wink.gif
)

------------------

Oh my God....

------------------

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
MUHWUWUHUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!
wink.gif

Oh Amanda I LOVE it!! lol!!! Jon Bon_Joviman!!! hahahaha Take that bono_brat!!
biggrin.gif

ps~ what the f*ck is are Morten Bay bugs, and Tim Tams? You guys are scaring meee.

------------------
"It's no secret that our world is in darkness tonight..."

ooooh Angel you havent lived!!!

Tim Tams are the greatest Australian invention ever. Divine Chocolate bickies that get me through the monthlys hahaha
TMI?
smile.gif

I have a group of AMerican net friends whom are now addicted to Tim Tams and ask me to send them packets constantly.
Once u eat a Tim Tam u cant go back.
Not to be confused with my friend and fellow U2ey Tim from Perth whom I call Tim Tam.

Oh and Morton Bay Bugs are a type of sea food, small crab type thingies.We have wonderful sea food in Australia.

b_man, enjoy your weekend !!!
Did you watch Boston concert on Fox main event channell - the whole concert was an absolute wonder, but now you have the DVD of course.
My son soaks TimTams in coffee - just puts it in a little and then it draws up into the biscuit - says its wonderful, but I am not a fan

Pamela

TAKE ME take me !!!

Tim Tams and Morten Bay Bugs (Brisbane is the home of MBB's!) are two of my favourite ever foods and certainly make my top ten favs...along with trifle. hehe

------------------

Whats that supposed to mean?!

------------------

Thats right mate...stick to meat. If it doesnt have parents, it isnt worth eating.

------------------

hey bono man!

did you see my posting at "POST YOUR PIC HERE!!! PPPLease!" about having a photo pasted?

Hope you did....let me know.....

cheers

dougal

Have a go at that!

------------------

Originally posted by dougal55:
hey bono man!

did you see my posting at "POST YOUR PIC HERE!!! PPPLease!" about having a photo pasted?

Hope you did....let me know.....

cheers

dougal

Hey mate...I didnt take any photos at the pubs in Dublin, that was all Christina and Rosa Im afraid. Sorry mate!

------------------

hehehehe, yes it was a bad one for me but i had to do something...cant have sydneysiders winning the grossout award now can we?

TMI is just about right...
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom