Aussie HMV DVD Release

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man

Thom's Bitch
I just read the HMV website's add for the DVD and it has a few wierd things I need confirmation with. Little help??

Set to redefine the Music DVD genre, U2 release their first ever DVD ? Elevation Tour 2001: Live From Boston. An amazing package featuring more than seven hours of footage over two discs, the DVD includes: the entire concert, interactive camera angles, 30 minute 'making of' documentary, backstage footage, video clips, and a CD-Rom component. This is a must-have for every person that owns a DVD player! Coinciding with the DVD release, Elevation Tour 2001: Live From Boston is also released on VHS. It features the entire concert, including Pride (In The Name Of Love), With Or Without You, One, and Sunday Bloody Sunday, as well as all the hits from the multi-platinum album 'All That You Can't Leave Behind.'

How can it possibly be 7 hours!! What the hell is on here!?! Also, it says we are getting the entire concert including Pride and One. mmmm....

Its also $55!!

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimsom sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

maybe they are saying there is three different camera angles so you can watch the concert three times...?

Also $55 seems to be quite a lot for a dvd in oz? what is the going rate generally?

A DVD in our neck of the woods goes for about $35-$40. So $55 does seem highish. I think I will make the splash though, the only reason I bought a DVD player the other week was for this! I'm so sad I know...
frown.gif

------------------

Common Brettles! From all reports it seems well worth it!!

------------------

Back
Top Bottom