"ATYCLB" , "Revolver", and "Hell Freezes Over" on LA radio today!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

missmacphisto

Refugee
They will be played in their entirety today on Los Angeles radio station 95.5 KLOS, on "The 7th Day". The show starts at 5pm pacific time, and begins with The Beatles, followed by The Eagles, and then U2. Plus there will undoubtedly be commentary on each album by massive U2 fan JJ Jackson, and possibly some extra tracks if time allows.
eek.gif

It *may* now be possible to listen on the web by going to http://www.955klos.com although they were having problems with their streaming audio before.
Enjoy!!!!
smile.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 02-24-2002).]

LMAO, I thought Hell Freezes Over and Revolver were new U2 songs receiving their world premiere, I almost had a haert attack!

Speaking of new U2 music, I was down next to Staples Center today shooting photos and I am thinking I may hang out there tomorrow and Tuesday to try and catch U2 for rehearsals. I really want to ask Bono (or anyone from U2 for that matter, heck I'll even take Paul McGuinness for this)what is the deal with the next album! I want a U2 interview for things the FANS want to know, such as NEW MUSIC and TOURS!

They just wrapped up side one of Revolver.

Such a good album.

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

Originally posted by U2LA:
LMAO, I thought Hell Freezes Over and Revolver were new U2 songs receiving their world premiere, I almost had a haert attack!

Me too !!!!
icon24.gif

Now he is playing BIG GIRLS ARE BEST!!

haha I like how he messed up and said "U-poo" instead of U2.

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

LMFAO! I know !!! I cant believe he did that!!! And it was an accident too, he wasnt trying to be funny! Gawd!
biggrin.gif

Camilo, I am gonna try to catch the boys at the airport on Thursday morning, and afternoon, i guess. Great idea about going to Staples though. Did you catch 'em today??? Please let me know asap!
smile.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Back
Top Bottom