ATYCLB moving up the charts AGAIN.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
Who woulda thunk... a little under a year to the date of it's release, All That You Can't Leave Behind is still on the Billboard 100 Albums chart, and it's actually moving up. It's gained 2 spots from last week to jump up to # 50. I wonder how many copies the album has sold world-wide so far? I guess what we said way back on Halloween of 2000 is true... that it would be better for the album to have legs and stay on the charts for months and months rather than debut at # 1 and take a quick nosedive like Pop did. I think it's pretty much a lock at this point that it not only will be nominated for Album of the Year come the Grammys, but it's gonna take home the gold... and hey, maybe Walk On or Stuck will pick up some gold too.

------------------
But that's my opinion, I could be wrong.
-Dennis Miller

Dressing like your sister, living like a tart. They don't know what you're doing, babe it must be art. You're a headache... in a suitcase... You're a star.

The album has moved up 58 spots in the last 6 weeks (U.S. charts)! It has charted #108-104-78-66-53-50! And you me to thank for it. That's right - in the last month and a half, I have purchased approximately 95,000 copies of ATYCLB. I really, really like this album.

Back
Top Bottom