ATTN: Very Important... PLEASE READ - Interference.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvis

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Recent thinking has lead me to believe I need to extend my invitation to all of you that my ears/eyes are open to your comments and suggestions, positive or negative. I have created a new email account where these may be sent (see below). These emails will remain entirely confidential between myself and the sender - no exceptions. Every email will be read and responded to (I will answer them all as fast as time permits, I promise).

These emails may be about anything relating to Interference.com or otherwise, if you've got gripes, or know someone that does, I want to hear them. Nice things are O.K. too
smile.gif

Feel free to email about anything, and everything, but please keep in mind that mods and admins are still here to help you with the majority of your forum problems. **This is not a replacement for those lines of communication.** Although, IF you do have comments about a mod or admin, or even me, this is the place to send them.

Thanks for being part of Feedback
smile.gif

And.. I'd like to thank all the people that help with the forum, chat, news, new media, and the mailing list, as well as new projects, and everyone else that helps or has helped with the site - they deal with a lot, all on their own time, and all for all of you.

Send emails to:

elvis-comments@olive.interference.com

------------------
-Elvis
http://plot180.net/taol/
elvis@interference.com

cool!!
I'll devide my list into 26 different emails
that way you won't have to deal with all of it at once

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Thanks, Elvis! Interference IS the best!

What would we do without you? You big hunka-hunka-burnin' love, you!

------------------
"... move on this moment... follow this feeling"
~* PLEBA-girl powers: ELEVATE!!! *~
** Official Minister of Swagger for L.E.A.T.H.E.R. **
I THINK, THEREFORE, U2

Good idea.

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom