Attention! If You Have Commented on the Album Title...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Attention Interferencers:

I am currently working on a story about fan reactions to the album title and need to ask your permission before quoting you. In the article, I will only use your screenname if you prefer. Please reply below to let me know that quoting you (by screenname or firstname) is okay, and I will move on with my story. Thank you for your help!!

-Carrie

This is the thread in question: http://forum.interference.com/t96295.html

I'm the thread starter :wink:
You can use my comments!

By the way, use my screenname it's the same as my own name :)

Last edited:
Please do, though I really can't see how anyone would want to quote any of the crap in my posts... :reject:

EDIT: Wait, i'm not even sure if i've commented in that particular thread at all...i've definitely made some comments somewhere, too many album title threads for me to cope with :huh:

Last edited:
I can't remember if I commented on that thread, but if so, feel free to quote me. I don't mind if you call me André, Axver, or André Axver.

Yes quote me; the album title is a clear sign that the boys from Ireland aren't going toward soft POP but heavy rock!!

Great Title!

For some reason, I can't open that thread, so I have no idea if I said anything in it, but if I did, quote away. I'm used to embarrassing myself.

only if you include this picture

bonoompa.jpg

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom