ATTENTION EUROPEAN INTERFERENCERS! U2's Zoo tv SHOW FEATURED ON MTV EUROPE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
It's a part of the "specials weekend" (MTV is celebrating its 15th anniversary) on 17-18th August. The weekend is said to include "most memorable performances, including U2's Zoo TV tour , the first Spice Girls TV concert and Red hot chili peppers concert from Red Square, Moscow."

Now the weekends start on Friday afternoon, and it's from 11-16 pm on Saturday and Sunday. But since it's concerts, it could also mean they'll be broadcasted at 8 pm CET. Make sure you check the teletext for accurate info.

Last edited:
sht sht i wish i have a copy of that red square gig , zoo tv i can buy from any shop in u.s. , but rhcp on red square not :( :mad:

:scream: :scream: :scream:
I'm on vacation on this date!!!!!!!
Last time Zoo TV was broadcasted I just record the MacPhisto part and now I can't tape the rest!!!!!
:scream: :scream: :scream:
This sucks!

I'm not in town during the weekend too, but i'm making sure my brother will tape it!
How long is the Syndey show? I have 2hrs and 9 minutes of space left on my VCR tape, is that enough or should i buy a new tape?

i think you'll have enough time for it , on cdnow it says 118 mins = 1hr 58 so....but commercialls .... and one more thing , very ofthen tv stations cut concerts

Back
Top Bottom