Attention Best Buy whiners(like me). Good news!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So they mail it so you won't be driving to Charlottesville?

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 11-15-2001).]

I'm posting this because it's what I've learned...I went to best buy today, and they told me the advance sale was limited and that they would only have 30 copies in the store....I dont' know if this is true for all best buys this is only what the store nearest to me told me..just letting people know.

I live 40 minutes from C-Ville, but they don't have a best buy. But the website doesn't say anything about limited #s, it's probably the CD that's limited.

Originally posted by UnforgettableLemon:
I live 40 minutes from C-Ville, but they don't have a best buy. But the website doesn't say anything about limited #s, it's probably the CD that's limited.

I knew Harrisonburg didn't have one but I thought Charlottesville did. What about Waynesboro?

Waynesboro is T-I-N-Y. Where do you live to know so much 'bout where I live? I work in W-Boro, actually.

[This message has been edited by UnforgettableLemon (edited 11-15-2001).]

I spend a lot of time in the Shenandoah Valley. It's the most beautiful place in the world and I wish I was there now. You are very lucky to live in that area and I hope you don't hate it.

I love it, in fact I'm probably going to college at JMU, which is like 30 minutes from home, and *hopefully* I'll be able to teach here, too.

Onspired by Arun V's discovery, I called the only Best Buy in Birmingham and asked the clerk if he knew about the "30" number for the advance sale. He said he couldn't tell me the exact number they were receiving, but that it is "about double that." He also didn't know about the CD sampler mentioned in USA TODAY, but said that doesn't mean there isn't one.

The best thing to do if you are going to a Best Buy to purchase one may be to go on their website and reserve one for in-store pick-up, which I think is an option.

~U2Alabama

[This message has been edited by U2Bama (edited 11-15-2001).]

Unforgettable Lemon, JMU is a beautiful campus and a great school, I hope you go there and get to teach in the area too, that would be cool. It's beautiful country there and the people are nice and it's a nice place. I'm glad you appreciate what you have because you have been blessed with something very special. I wish I could live there too.

Back
Top Bottom