Attention Aussies With Pay TV: Spotlight On U2 Tonight 7pm!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man2002

Blue Crack Addict
Ok, I think this is the acess all areas thing that was shown on VH1 in the US earlier this year.
Just saw the advert while the One video was playing.

I shall be recording and then posting a DVD copy, I'll probably torrent it.

Was fairly good. I only noticed it by accident as I was flicking up from Max.

Reasonably OK. Edge's look at his rig was ace and Adam's little tour of the set up was awesome & Bono's pissfarting around in Mexico was hillarious. But other than that... meh. I could do without them breaking into a song of the new album and just throwing random clips together every 4 seconds.

I loved that little joke what was it...

"Don't jump The Edge, it wasn't a bad note... it was artistic scaling" (or somthing like that) :lmao:

I know, showing those clips was just to fill in time, I'd have liked to have seen a few minutes of rehearsal included here and there...oh well....

bono_man2002 said:
I know, showing those clips was just to fill in time, I'd have liked to have seen a few minutes of rehearsal included here and there...oh well....

I would've rather seen 1 hour of a crappy old handycam upside down played continuously while they rehearsed - with soundboard sound.

Towards the end there I think I said the phrase "Geez, Bono talks out of his arse" about 5-9 times.

Back
Top Bottom