ATTENTION, all U2 Fans!!!!!!! (don't get too excited)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

innocent_eyes

Refugee
I just wanted to tell everyone that if they are to meet the band anytime soon they make sure to ask the following questions:

1.) Will they play Electrical Storm this tour? Full band?

2.) What's in the new album box???

3.) Album name? If they won't give you the name, have they even decided on a name?

4.) Are they still doing new song for "Sky Captain" movie, and will it be a single or on the album?

5.) How is the tracklisting comming?

6.) Where was the photo shoot in France? ex. A pub, A warehouse, a giant empty swimming pool?

These are some of the Q's I'd ask if given the chance! What would you ask the band?

Thanx!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no U2 song in the "Sky Captain" movie.

And I thought I had read that the recent photo shoot (the one that led to the missing album) was at Victorine Studios or something.

so they're chopping the sky captain movie thing...I'm a bit relieved, lol, though I wouldn't argue with another new u2 song, lol!

So the shoot was just at some studio. Hmmm, I'm sure it'll be cool!

Anyone else able to answer any of my questions, I migt not need to meet the band after all, lol! though it wouldn't hurt if i did! ;-)

if i met u2, i wouldn't waste my time asking the questions that someone else wants to know but rather what I want to know or have always wanted to ask them :)

however, i think those are great questions and we all know what you will be asking should you meet the band :)

discothequeLP said:
i would ask: Whats the best U2 album ever made?

They would tell you that the new one is their favorite....and if not that, I know that Achtung Baby and All That You Can't Leave Behind would be the two that would get mentions. Edge called "ATYCLB" their best album around the time of The Best of 1990-2000 release....Bono did the same, I believe.....and it was Larry or Adam who said that Achtung Baby was their favorite..

I'd probably just ask them what bands/albums/music they're digging lately.

Back
Top Bottom