ATTENTION 3RD LEG HEART INSIDERS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blood red edge

The Fly
At the first of this leg, I heard procedure of putting people into the heart is a pick and choose type of thing, similar to what happened at Boston 2 during the first leg. I will be seeing U2 2 weeks from tonight and I was just wondering if they are letting who is in line first or if they are picking their crowd for the inside of the heart. Thanks

Originally posted by blood red edge:
At the first of this leg, I heard procedure of putting people into the heart is a pick and choose type of thing, similar to what happened at Boston 2 during the first leg. I will be seeing U2 2 weeks from tonight and I was just wondering if they are letting who is in line first or if they are picking their crowd for the inside of the heart. Thanks

yes i suggest you go book a hair appointment right NOW!
...ok maybe not.
@ the 1 show i was at it wasn't like that and i haven't heard that anywhere else.

------------------
i'm a reasonable man
get off my case

In Chicago, there was definitely NO picking and choosing. Those who were there in line first got on the floor first, and went to the spots they wanted to be in first. It was all done very orderly, they would basically let people in a few at a time, and there was no mad rush. It was a great way of doing things!...

------------------
"Hey, pardon me for askin', but who's that little ol' man?..."

Back
Top Bottom