At the risk of being shot down in flames.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aardvark747 said:
No guns blazin from this direction ol' son!:wink:

Wild Honey....:rockon:

Wild Honey + :rockon:

Interesting theory there, I have to try headbanging to it:wink:

I love this album! It's one of my all time favorites, and if I had to describe it in a few words, I would say it's "mindblowing, amazing, and transcendent"

This sort of thing always happens to threads i take an interest overuse of this:rockon: But on a brighter note When I look At The World deserves a :bow: :bow: imo

ZeroDude said:
This sort of thing always happens to threads i take an interest overuse of this:rockon: But on a brighter note When I look At The World deserves a :bow: :bow: imo

Hmmmm....I suppose u can mosh to that little guitar part in the middle.................:rockon:

Aardvark747 said:

Hmmmm....I suppose u can mosh to that little guitar part in the middle.................:rockon:

Exactly tis rocking indeed, In A Little While defintiely deserves some sortof smilie association but I'm not sure what:scratch:

zoopop said:

I'm sorry Brau but I have to give you a :| on that one.

They're different records, I prefer Zooropa to both but ATYCLB doesn't deserve the crap it gets, too reactionary in my book from some bitter, bitter cantankerous trogs, LONG LIVE ATYCLB ( Heartland thread aswell sry had to do it):wink:

It will always happen, WE DIDN'T START THE
FIRE..........................:|

^^^^ I agree, I don't understand why ATYCLB gets blasted on these boards so much but Pop is so underated. ATYCLB gets a bit too much praise from the media for what its worth.

zoopop said:
^^^^ I agree, I don't understand why ATYCLB gets blasted on these boards so much but Pop is so underated. ATYCLB gets a bit too much praise from the media for what its worth.

Thats a fair assesment, Pop is underated by the media, but maybe the opposite on both albums accounts is true in the community of fans especially on this website

P.S. Sleep well Aardvark:wink:

Aardvark747 said:
And Dad's Army - u just gotta luv it!!:rockon:

Especially the episode with the Italian prisoners of war imo, that was well how to you put well the rock:rockon:

Captain Mannering ( sp?!?!) :rockon:

I'll go back and check the quote, but I think Bono says that ATYCLB is one of their best collections of songs ever.

It's in the tour program.

Can't argue with Bono :rockon:

Aardvark747 said:
...has this thread ALREADY turned into Pop v ATYCLB?!!

We just can't leave this debate alone can we!?!:wink:

In fairness Zerodude tried to turn it into a "Zooropa is better than either Pop or ATYCLB" thread which would at least be original.

I agree with Zerodude that Zooropa is better than either Pop or ATYCLB - it's funny that we don't discuss Zooropa much on here but we are always arguing over Pop vs ATYCLB.

financeguy said:

In fairness Zerodude tried to turn it into a "Zooropa is better than either Pop or ATYCLB" thread which would at least be original.

I agree with Zerodude that Zooropa is better than either Pop or ATYCLB - it's funny that we don't discuss Zooropa much on here but we are always arguing over Pop vs ATYCLB.

Yes, I could argue that Daddys Gonna Pay for Your Crashed Car is better than many other more praised U2 songs, when it comes to discussion Zooropa is usually forgotten, why I'll never know although I don't want to bring up even more tension in this age old topic:wink:

Back
Top Bottom