Arun V..trendsetter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wireman

The Fly
Even though I've clashed with the guy at times, I have to admit, he's quite the trendsetter. He gave bono that american flag in hamilton and he does it every night now. And it seems like our Arun has reinstilled the passion of pulling people up to play again. I think he's one of few fans to have an impact on the band!

The man was an amazing thing to see!! His performance was timed to provide some comic relief to the band!! Just as things seemed to become a little too serious and depressing, he made Bono (and the other boys) laugh so hard. Keep the faith!!

unofficial member of Arun's harem

------------------
If your glass house should crack....POE

Hello,

Originally posted by wireman:
Even though I've clashed with the guy at times, I have to admit, he's quite the trendsetter. He gave bono that american flag in hamilton and he does it every night now. And it seems like our Arun has reinstilled the passion of pulling people up to play again. I think he's one of few fans to have an impact on the band!

Couldn't Arun have used his powers in a better way? By introducing Acrobat, for instance? Or The Unforgettable Fire? C'mon Arun! Call the band and say that you demand Acrobat to be played!
tongue.gif

Just wishing...

Marty

------------------
People criticize me but I know it's not the end
I try to kick the truth, not just to make friends

Spearhead - People In Tha Middle

Well, I am not complaining. Your job as my bimbo groupie has been truly amazing.

I wish all my bimbo groupies were as good as you.

What the hell are you guys talking about? I had an impact on the band too!
I mean, you should have seen them run...
eek.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Back
Top Bottom