Arright bys n gails, i need yar help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SkeeK

The Original, Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
I'm writing a rather strange short story thing right now, and since I'm having some prettty horrible writer's block, i figured i'd turn to you lovely folks for help.

What I need is some interesting ideas for things that people could be doing at 3:00 or so in the morning, when it's (mostly) quiet, and there's (mostly) no one around, in a quiet lower middle class neighbourhood. Mundane things, or exciting life altering things.. things that I might want to write about. Things might make people care for the people.

Some ideas: an eccentric old guy in his backyard doing a rain dance, an insomniac who can't sleep possibly contemplating life, someone returning from a traumatic party where something went horribly wrong, someone waking up in the middle of the night and going for a pee and checking on something in the backyard to make sure it's still ok, someone getting robbed, someone staying up late watching tv for companionship because her husband is hours late coming home or maybe she knows he's not coming back and stays up anyway.

Let your imaginations run wild!

If you help me, I will be of course greatly appreciative!

And while you're at it, check out my other short story that i wrote about a month ago now. only if you're interested of course. which you should be.

Back
Top Bottom