Are you in a U2 concert video ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissMaCo

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Have you ever been on stage to dance with Bono ?

Have you ever been filmed in close shot during a U2 concert ?

In other words, have you ever had a few seconds of fame ? :)

Marie

*just curious...*

:wave:

over a hundred times.

always right next to the b-man.

and i smelled his Dune fragrance.

he's an okay-dancer. :up:

and he knows how to charm girls. :yes:

but don't believe everything, darling. :sexywink:

Not exactly a concert video, but I did have a few seconds of fame in the A Year In Pop program, during the K-Mart press conference segment. :cool:

Not on an official video. But I'am briefly on the 9-9-92 Detroit show portion when Bono is looking back talking to Garth. I'am right in front of the "Toledo Luv's U2" sign that is clearly visible. But dont blink or you will miss me. I can just briefly see myself and my friend that went with me one of the times they show Bono talking to Garth. I guess thats my 1.2 second brush with fame!! LOL

No but would like to be, I am wondering if anyone here on interference is in the boston live DVD that came out a few years back.

Uh, no. But maybe this next tour!

Have you ever noticed how certain fans in the audience grab your attention everytime you watch a concert? Like in the Boston dvd, during Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bono is walking along the back of the heart ramp and there is some woman behind him who is dancing around, having the time of her life and, quite obviously, is not wearing a bra. You go girl, lol.

isabelle_guns said:
No but would like to be, I am wondering if anyone here on interference is in the boston live DVD that came out a few years back.

I've wondered that to, surely some Interference people are in the crowd. :wink: I think a couple of girls have said they've seen themselves in UTEOTW, in the Bonocam shots.

Moonlit_Angel that will soon change for you in terms of seeing them live.

madonna's child bra's are so over-rated anyway.

madonna's child said:
Uh, no. But maybe this next tour!

Have you ever noticed how certain fans in the audience grab your attention everytime you watch a concert?

Yeah definitely! Not so much in Boston DVD but there are several on Slane that always catch my eye. Let's see...the guys at the beginning, white t-shirts with a U and a 2. :)

A cute girl with really short hair, when they show that row of girls singing along during Elevation...

etc etc

My friend and I saw ourselves in one of the concert scenes during the VH1 Elevation special. It's during Streets and is supposed to be filmed in Boston but they spliced in a scene from one of the San Jose shows. I was personally very excited to see this!

Heh, yeah, I've noticed a few people in the audience while watching some of the concerts before. I really get a kick out of watching the ones who are really, really getting into the concert. Yay for them. :).

Also, that's really cool that some of you have actually been on TV while at one of these concerts. Rock on :D :up:.

isabelle_guns said:
Moonlit_Angel that will soon change for you in terms of seeing them live.

:) Thanks for the encouragement. May you wind up being right :p.

Angela

Have you ever seen the GREEK flag into the heart?
24 concerts-ELEVATION TOUR.
SEE THE SLANE DVD.
YES!
ITS ME!!!!!!!!!!

GREEKBONO said:
Have you ever seen the GREEK flag into the heart?
24 concerts-ELEVATION TOUR.
SEE THE SLANE DVD.
YES!
ITS ME!!!!!!!!!!

what? :confused: You're waving a Greek flag on the Slane DVD? What song, I'll look for you next time I watch. :cute:

Moonlit_Angel said:
Heh, yeah, I've noticed a few people in the audience while watching some of the concerts before. I really get a kick out of watching the ones who are really, really getting into the concert. Yay for them. :).

Yeah there's a guy at the very end of Elevation on Slane that's just going nuts while he's bellowing out the song. I always get a kick out of him. :happy:

You can see me during the bonocam footage from the Boston dvd, only very briefly and I was surrounded by people putting their arms up to touch Bono.

*when at the tip of the heart you try not to think very much about how many people are actually behind you, or you could get very panic-y.*

:wink: NO, but my old girlfriend Michelle is in the Streets...video! When they show a whole line of girls dancing while the band plays on the roof, that big tall blond gal turns her head to talk to someone(michelle always talks! and has been a u2 fan even longer than i have!)you can't miss her cuz she is just a big girl-6ft!

my best friend and sister are on the boston dvd during BD for a good 5 seconds.

you can see me there too if you know where to look, but the interaction w/ bono got spliced up with boston 4 footage.

:wink:

yes

i am seeable in the slane dvd

because............................... I'm just talking gibberish

Hi everybody,

Long time reader first time poster.

I was with my girlfriend on our first date at the ZOO TV live from Sydney concert. She is now my wife! We were at the front row infront of Adam so when we pause the video we can pick our hands!

brownda

Sydney

I'm in the Bono cam from Boston during the start of Elevation. Second row, but taller than those in front of me.

Me and U2 - together forever. :)

the Bono Cam shots were from a different night to the rest of the show.

Back
Top Bottom