Are You Gonna Wait Forever - Fast cars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jimmycactus

Babyface
Hello,

I was wondering if any of you has managed to get a hold on the following two songs :

- Are You Gonna Wait Forever
- Fast cars

I am a good fan of u2, boutght all their albums and went to last three concerts that they did in my town. I don't feel bad to get these in advance because it will come back to them for sure.

odd how fast cars hasn't been leaked...

it means just a regular copy got leaked, and from what i've read, it's only been the limited ed. that's been going around through the press circles.

guys (who heard the album), how would you compare Are you gonna wait forever and ABOY? Is ABOY much better? (cause I think AYGWF is just for a B-side, nothing more...)

TheFlyOnTheWall said:
guys (who heard the album), how would you compare Are you gonna wait forever and ABOY? Is ABOY much better? (cause I think AYGWF is just for a B-side, nothing more...)

just my opinion, but AYGWF absolutely SUCKS when compared to anything on the album. ABOY blows it away.

Zoomerang96 said:
odd how fast cars hasn't been leaked...

it means just a regular copy got leaked, and from what i've read, it's only been the limited ed. that's been going around through the press circles.

The kid's onto something. Now that's suspicious.

Back
Top Bottom