'Are You Gonna Wait Forever?'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

username

The Fly
What's the deal with this track? Anyone know?

I know it's on the Vetigo single (with Neon Lights), but what's its origin? Is in new, old, a cover... ?

Am I behind the times?

:scratch:

There´s plenty of euros for everyone!
This is great, no one reacted first, but the minute there´s money involved i get some congrats!:huh:

As far as we know it's just a song that didn't make the album.

It very well could be a leftover from previous albums. I don't think it's a cover song.

sorry username...got sidetracked i havent heard any origins of this song. it wasnt part of the reviews, so it seems it was never intended for the final cut or as a hidden track. now im gonna have to see what song bono referenced as the ultimate b-side...cus i dont think he was talkin about 'are you gonna wait forever' but rather 'mercy' or 'fast cars'.

it might actually be 'Mercy' I mean that article seems a little like much of the info came from around july so things might have changed.

Thanks for the info.

Yes, this thread was hijacked. And I think it is only fair, since Evalicious is passing our Euro, that I get fairly compensated for the mental trauma of thread hijacking. Do you realize the pain I went through not knowing if my thread would be o.k.? I'm thinking about half-million euro ought to cover it.:hmm:

Happy Birthday Eval!

Back
Top Bottom