Are You Ganna Wait Forever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is this exciting or what!!!

I think this song is awesome!!!

the guitar surely gets an A+!!

GO EDGE!!!

Does anyone not have Neon Lights or the Jacknife Lee 10" remix? If not, I'll upload those. That'll give you the complete single (including AYGWF).

Haha, if anything, we're slowly bringing them down ;)

Actually, I just saw they're going to start offering a pay service soon. I'm going to jump on that immediately, since it'll prevent having to upload a million copies of each file. It's permanent too, so the links won't expire after 7 days.

gorman said:
Haha, if anything, we're slowly bringing them down ;)

Actually, I just saw they're going to start offering a pay service soon. I'm going to jump on that immediately, since it'll prevent having to upload a million copies of each file. It's permanent too, so the links won't expire after 7 days.

Yeah I saw that today. 10 gigs for $10/month, wasn't it! Not bad at all.

I'd do it if I wasn't already paying for hosting on 3 domains :huh:

Last edited:
hola! now that Are You Gonna Wait is out in all its glorious ringing tones, it reminded me a little bit of this tune I have.
It seems to be an outtake called Novelty Act from late 90s sessions for All That... well it sounds similar in the ringing guitar in the chorus at least..
I've put up a clip here:
http://s11.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=973364A3AD5E0ED5B2AC8034061E4EB8

what do you think, what period does this suit best with?

cheers!

edited to make link work...hopefully..

Last edited:
Hmm, that link doesn't appear to work.

I think AYGWF at least started during the ATYCLB sessions. The producers listed are Eno/Lanois afterall. It also seems to fit the style of that era.

thanks gorman, nice song to hold us over. Its nice to see Larry actually doing something a bit different with the drumming. Guitar is great! carries the song....have to say the lyrics are sub par, but then again "IT IS A B-SIDE" so can't be too harsh.

thanks again!

gorman said:
Does anyone not have Neon Lights or the Jacknife Lee 10" remix? If not, I'll upload those. That'll give you the complete single (including AYGWF).

Yeah. I don't have Neon Lights. I haven't even heard it yet.

There we are, thanks!

Uploading Neon Lights for ya now, fullonedge (I figured calling you FOE wasn't a good idea ;)).

Back
Top Bottom