Are you considering hair restoration surgery and do you live in the New York area?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wolfwill23

War Child
If you answered yes to both of those questions, post a reply! I'm doing a documentary film about hair restoration surgery and I need to find somebody who's having this procedure done.

Thanks,
Wolf

PS-This is a U2 related topic because we all know about Edge's condition.
smile.gif

PS-This is a U2 related topic because we all know about Edge's condition.
smile.gif

------------------
-deathbear

Originally posted by wolfwill23:
If you answered yes to both of those questions, post a reply! I'm doing a documentary film about hair restoration surgery and I need to find somebody who's having this procedure done.

Thanks,
Wolf

a guy called the edge may be considering it depending on the outcome of this thread.

------------------
The liquid engineers left the pool heater on too long, and at night, chlorine vapors rose above the plant life of the planet, and I imagined my flesh, being inside the pool, being warm, and protected, feeling gravity, but able to mock it as I floated. Would you float with me now, if I asked you, would you jump in the pool and not even bother to strip? Could I strip you down, remove your clothing and we would fall inside the water together?

It scares me.

Originally posted by wolfwill23:
What?

He was mocking the fact that you repeated your "p.s." comment.

Why don't you just get info. from the zillion hair replacement commercials on TV? The actual process itself is probably quite messy - after all, it is surgery. I doubt many patients or doctors would let you video-record them (unless it was for some sort of commercial). Good luck though...

Back
Top Bottom