Are we purposely being kept in the dark?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Convoy

Acrobat
I was wondering... with the 'news' a while back of a disk being stolen with the new U2 tracks on it, are we being purposely kept in the dark about the album title and tracks? I have a feeling that we won't come to learn the names of the tracks until we all have the album in our hands and read the back of it. Why? Because it makes it harder for people to search for things on the internet when they don't know what its called. And the theif if he has the disk might put something out if he knew the name of the song that he was listening to. Just a guess from me.

well, first. i think it's even more obvious now that the cd wasn't stolen, and that the story was most likely made up, or the cd was just misplaced.

now, as far as the tracklisting, i'd give about a month and you'll probably have it.

Or, it could just be that U2 and their record label have not made their formal album details announcement yet. Give it into September - then we'll all have something. There really isn't a reason for them to make an announcement months upon months in advance with the album name and tracklisting when in all possibility some details might not be finalized yet.

Hello Angel is totally correct. When did we learn the track list for Achtung Baby? Not until October or '91. This release date is only a couple of days out from that so expect announcements in the same time period.

Convoy said:
we won't come to learn the names of the tracks until we all have the album in our hands and read the back of it.

some of us would die with such anguish (including me)

Back
Top Bottom