Are ScilianGoddess's from Sicily, Italy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jesseu2

Refugee
yesterday i went to Bucca Di Beppo's italian cuisine restaurant(best damn italian food around). noticed there was a map of Sicily, Italy on all of the table placemat's. I then say hmm, wonder if SG is from there or thats where she gets the Sicilian look from. my mom went also. I assured her that this food would be DELICIOUS, lol, i sure did cuz she wants me to get the recipe of Tira misu(my favorite desert!) from some of my friends who work at BDP's in Arizona, who brought my attention to this great restaurant. also had chicken parmesan an garlic bread with mozerella cheese on top. yummy!

ya'll should check one out sometime.

trust me, italian food out here is far from the real thing.

though i must say, theyre pizza just isnt that great. perhaps i say that because i had for 6 meals in a row at one stretch, i dunno.

------------------
-death bear

Tiramisu is an excellent desert.

tiramisu.JPG

corkysm50.gif

------------------
It's cold in the ground
But there's peace in the sound
Of the white and the black
Spilling over

Sicy's Website

Sicy's FTP

Ya - Buca!!!!!

I worked at a Buca for three years - at their second location. Great food.

Their Corporate Chef (Guy who creates the dishes/menu) is from Sicily). He's a funny little man with a lot of energy.

It's fun to see Buca all around the country.

JesseU2 (and others)...next time you go, try the Chicken with Lemon (or if they have Chicken Saltem Boca - not sure of the spelling). This is my favorite dish.

Buca BABY!

you've reminded me of a little ditty dad used to say when i was little..
Austria got Hungary and ate a bit of Turkey dipped in Greece.While long-legged Italy kicked poor Sicily right out into the middle of the Mediterranean Sea.
I haven't tasted tiramisu...WHEN U2 play in Brisbane(thinking positive) I'll add that to the schedule.

for those in the Dallas area - I worked at a local Italian rest. called "Momo's" for a year, and the owner was straight off the boat from Italy. His tiramisu was to die for. Handmade/homemade every day, no mixes used for this one.

Besides that, their other 'regular' dishes are also excellent. Think I musta gained 10 lbs that year, heh.
smile.gif
(but happily so!)

Originally posted by z edge:
Get a room you guys
wink.gif

zedge,

lol, maybe only in fantasy land with sicy (gwen too!)....

Don't know if Johnnny would approve of that. lol I'm not saying that i'm not attracted by italian girls, just i don't want to get a black eye or my arm ripped off by that boy. met him in vegas, looked like he could whip yer ass. (i'm not stereotyping, just that he looked physically fit).

So in other words, SOME Sicilian Goddesses' are from HELL
wink.gif

------------------
U2Oklahoma&
Z
-
E
D
G
E

Ze69
gottaGO