Are Brains Sexy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Poor lil smily face... so young... so full of potential... *gasps in shock at the constant replaying of its death*

LOL

------------------
"Surely, there must be more to it than that?!"

"Dont call me Shirley"

Yeah, Smiley just got whacked!!!!

------------------
-The Shitty Beatles? Are they any good?

-They suck!

-So it's not just a clever name...

I am pure evil.

Just remember that.

wink.gif

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
I am pure evil.

Just remember that.

wink.gif

This is, of course, assuming we hadnt figured that out already....

can ya feel the love?

------------------
"Surely, there must be more to it than that?!"

"Dont call me Shirley"

Originally posted by TylerDurden:
I love it when you're evil...
wink.gif

*grabs horns*

I'll wear those tonight, Dahling.

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

~April~(AIM:pOPLemonGirl)

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

Originally posted by The Destroyer:
I will destroy you all.

Ooooh, you're so cute when you're doing all that evil destroying stuff!!

biggrin.gif

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

hello Ormus, I've noticed your topic heading before and had a chuckle. In view of the fact that 69 people have replied to your Q before me, I feel compelled to add MHO.
A resounding YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
It helps
PS: I wish i had time to read the preceding posts. Lotta laughs up there for sure.

Originally posted by christiana:
MD000058.JPG

Yes, brains are sexy. I can't even stand talking with a stupid guy.

Ooooh, guys, um...the brain is uh, elevated.

wink.gif

------------------

Bumping.

It's a question I'd like to tackle further, because I really wonder if people really do like brains?

Women: I've found that they do like brains.
Guys: I'm really not so sure.

What do you think?

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

With the way the western world is shaping up of late, with pop culture, it seems more and more people are more interested in looks.They seem to find shallowness and an ego more appealing than exploring a person's heart and mind.
I dont get it myself at all.

The sexiest thing a guy can offer is intelligence and a sense of humour.If that aint there, I dont even see the point.
Im also not talking about high IQ scores here either.

Salome jokingly said earlier in this thread that girls dont ever brag how big their guy's brain is..
Actually I quite often brag how smart the boy I lost my heart to is.

Humour, doesnt take himself to seriously, down to earth, compassionate, can read(hehe), cares about his place in the world, shows some dignity and class, values the good things in life and appreciates the people he loves..that is what a smart guy is in my book.

Interesting, Ormus, quite interesting thread.

Talking for myself only, I believe that brains are not sexy alone. It need a correct body. You know, there is a minimum that you find cute. If the girl is over that minimum, physical isn't a matter from now on. After that, it surely is the personality. I believe that being open minded probably is the best quality, because it includes a lot of others. Actually, it's a whole. I can't really describe. For me, it's more about basic value and a personality developped around it. She has to be honest, with me and herself. I'm not supposed to be her God, neither a nobody. Equilibrium surely is the key. Sense of humor, respect, humanity, honesty. These are basis. After that, it's "her qualities CONNECT with you and her bad sides convey you". I'm not sure of the term "convey", cause I'm not sure of it's meaning... It's that you can "tolerate" her bad sides, because they aren't THAT bad. Get what I mean.

Also, someone said that there are different intelligence. I agree. As long as the person "really" uses its brain, it's alright. It's hard to put in words. Hope you understood...

I am looking for a guy something like Larry or actually any of the members of U2:
A guy who's gorgeous, but ALSO brilliant, sweet, considerate, strong,talented, and funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Oh he has to love animals too.
smile.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:
A guy who's gorgeous, but ALSO brilliant, sweet, considerate, strong, talented, and funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Aren't we all?
wink.gif

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

Oh, i forgot, he also must possess incredible spirit and love U2, of course!

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Miss Macphisto,

I hear you, sister!! When you find that guy, give his brother to me!

biggrin.gif

------------------
Fan named Matt (as a fellow fan prepares to take a picture of him with Larry): "You know Larry, I'm a drummer in a band too."

Larry (looks at fan and shrugs, smiling pleasantly toward the camera): "Well, Matt, we all have our problems."

~*April*~

(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

LMFAO! Ok...And if he's an only child, i promise to clone him and distribute the copies! Yeah, Baby!
biggrin.gif

------------------

Brains really is just something extra in the package of the other person that is nice to have. no way it is ever necessary. girls and guys date the dumbest and biggest jerks all the time but they still have good looks and are half way nice at least. looks and being kind of nice is all that people really need to date in this time of age. too bad.

~rougerum

Skeek, I think personality goes along with intelligence...and when I think of intelligence, I don't think of book-smart or high IQ. that's just plain annoying
biggrin.gif

intelligence, to me, is compassion and an honest appreciation of the world, and how people interact with each other. it is knowing one's place and being comfortable in it.
yes, brains can be sexy, by far above looks anyway. I notice guys often based on their looks initially but they very quickly show me what kind of a person they are through the way they talk to other people.

I also DO notice guys who are doing something kind for someone else, it's an immediate stand-out. Unfortuanately, most of these guys are already taken..

sexiness, to me, is compassion, humour, and intelligence all rolled into one..that doesn't seem to have too much to do with looks.

hahaha Bebe
biggrin.gif

your posts always have the greatest lines that just crack me up

------------------
but for the grace of love I'd will the meaning of heaven from above...

Oh my God, you said it exactly right. Bingo!

------------------

Well, personally, i find half rockstars sexy...Because unlike the whole rockstars, these ones havent blown their brains out on coke.
cool.gif

------------------
*Ya Just cant get enough, of that Lovey Dovey stuff...*

" And to think I actually TOUCHED that tight, hard body!" - Miss MacPhisto

Back
Top Bottom