Appreciation thread for this forum ! (sappy)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
Appreciation thread for this forum ! (sappy)

It would have been more than enough for me to just write things about U2 and exchange various informations.

Never did i expect to:

- report about U2's video for Stuck, as i was lucky to be among the first to see it. (at least as far as this forum is concerned)

- hear U2's B-sides, much less get a CD with those.

- get REALLY lucky, win the competition and being awarded a U2 bootleg.

- email with some great people.

Truly, this website has given me more than other websites could.

Anyway, i just wanted to say nice it is to have a place like this for U2 fans.

------------------
"It's about finding your way into the music." - Edge

"Something inside said this could be everything in your life." - Bono

"U2 as a band does things nobody one else can. I think that is a very powerful thing." - Larry

"Adam believed in the band before anyone did." - Bono

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 12-12-2001).]

Originally posted by Zoomerang96:
im more than one person in real life

Hehe, I haven't felt that way for a long time til I turned into the journalist from Fear and Loathing during rush-hour the other day!! Thanks for reminding me! I might get chance to finally do Italy death bear!

Originally posted by Salome:
this place rocks

spoken by a man with over 5000 posts to prove it.
wink.gif

Agree U2girl. This forum is really cool and it has been improved lately, with more threads about U2 and their music, and less about american internal affairs and other issues, and also less of those annoying multiple handles.

Just my opinion. No need to flame me.

------------------
"To me a rock and roll concert is 3-D, it?s a physical thing - it?s rhythm for the body. It?s a mental thing in that it should be intellectually challenging. But it?s also a spiritual thing, because it?s a community, it?s people agreeing on something, even if it?s only for an hour and a half." (Bono, as quoted in the book U2 The Road to Pop)

Originally posted by follower:
[B This forum is really cool and it has been improved lately ... less of those annoying multiple handles.

Just my opinion. No need to flame me.

[/B]

(flames follower)

follower, if i happen to have several personas in real life, with my brain leaping into several different people from time to time, why cant i have more than one handle? i mean, im more than one person in real life so why cant i be that here?

(must stay true to myself)

(flames follower even MORE!!!!)

no no no, im just joking wtih you, im gald you have your views about this. though i must admit, if you were a newbie (aka someone who doesnt count, and doesnt belong here) i wouldnt care about your opinion....
wink.gif

------------------
-death bear

Originally posted by Zoo Schabow:
Agreed!
wink.gif

I think this place has been a lot better since Mikal left.

Pffttt!! AFLAC MAN!!!
wink.gif

------------------
No alarms and no surprises, please.

Originally posted by Hans Moleman:
get off the computer, bear! i'd kill to be in europe right now.
mad.gif

Quiet you! I'm enjoying this!

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Originally posted by Zoomerang96:
no no no, im just joking wtih you, im gald you have your views about this. though i must admit, if you were a newbie (aka someone who doesnt count, and doesnt belong here) i wouldnt care about your opinion...
wink.gif

LOL deathbear, but you will always be Zoomerang96 for me
biggrin.gif

Now I'm confused
rolleyes.gif

Hey, guess where I spent the last weekend? In Gramado! Remember you told me once that you have relatives who lived in Gramado, here in Brasil, a couple of years ago? I hope you remember, cause I have good memory, LOL
That city is damn beautiful and they have some special events there during the Christmas season, I bet you would love it.
But anyways you're in Europe now, I hope you're having fun there.
smile.gif

------------------
"To me a rock and roll concert is 3-D, it?s a physical thing - it?s rhythm for the body. It?s a mental thing in that it should be intellectually challenging. But it?s also a spiritual thing, because it?s a community, it?s people agreeing on something, even if it?s only for an hour and a half." (Bono, as quoted in the book U2 The Road to Pop)

Back
Top Bottom