Aol's Got Six Additional Milan Videos Up!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blindinglights

War Child
Hey,

Didn't see this posted yet, so.. aol has elevation, i will follow, city, still haven't, all i want is you, and vertigo(the first one) all up!!! anyone can access it by going to aol.com. You don't need to sign in, just go to the music icon. windows in the sky audio is also up there.

The footage is pretty awesome imo. especially aiwiy and i will follow, and ishfwilf. Sound quality is excellent especially on aol proper. Enjoy! :drool: :drool:

go to aol.com, then there should be a music icon on the right with headphones. once there, go to the top where it says "songs", click on songs A-Z, go to U then to U2, and you will see the videos for them. it's great stuff!

it keeps telling me that there's a problem retrieving data.

maybe you need to have java installed.

Last edited:
U2Man said:
it keeps telling me that there's a problem retrieving data.

maybe you need to have java installed.

Same here , Am I wrong or this is only to US

I'm dying to see Vertigo Video , I wonder if they put all that crazy intro , with the band carrying the song straight from Wake up , then Bono introducing the band

man, AIWY still has that magic, much more so than One/Wowy/Still Haven't Found...

and the AIWY -> COBL transition is superb

Chizip said:

Told didn't I ?

The Combo - transition between these 2 , are one of the best things

Chizip said:
man, AIWY still has that magic, much more so than One/Wowy/Still Haven't Found...

AMEN :drool:

and just to add in a pleban comment, that girl during AIWIY is my hero :faint:

Someone, If , could find my comment about the Combo AIWIY-COBL , being in the top 3 of Milan :wink:

Thank u very much , it's on the WT album HN

I hated the sound on the Chicago DVD. This sounds much better (also judging by the Communication audio).

kingofsorrow said:
well i notice they didn't use the screen during vertigo and the intro is changed slightly, and the B man is counting in italian not espanol.

Does it start with Wake Up ? Or straight with u2 ?

I'm going to hold off on all this extra stuff so when I buy it I can be...surprised. :wink:

Besides, I already have U2 Communication. :whistle:

They blew my mind away, especially considering how awful WOWY and OOTS were. Bono was total opposites from main set to encore.

Back
Top Bottom