Aol's Got Six Additional Milan Videos Up!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's awesome to see that stadium in the daytime surprisingly! It's not often you can actually see everyone jumping up and down like they are in IWF!! :drool:

Can't wait for this DVD, it's just a shame we won't get the whole show, come on you're paying for the DVD and the whole thing fits on one disc, why just 10 songs?

It doesn't work for me either :sad: :sad: :(

This message pops up:

"Sorry. there was a problem retrieving all the data for this content."

I`m sad...

What`s with the Vertigo Version - is it the same that was on the U2communication CD. Are is it shot in the daytime?

Id rather see them shooting a 2nd Vertigo dvd while they are down under.

More different songs now and Bono's voice is better as well.

I wouldn't mind that, but cannot see it happen.

What's the biggest venue they are playing on the fifth leg?

perrypickwick said:
[B
What`s with the Vertigo Version - is it the same that was on the U2communication CD. Are is it shot in the daytime? [/B]

The intro is pretty wicked , from what I remember from the the bootleg , it's pretty like Live 8

The band keep jamming and holding , Bono introduces them , goes with the "Hello Hello ....... "

phillyfan26 said:
They blew my mind away, especially considering how awful WOWY and OOTS were. Bono was total opposites from main set to encore.

The problem is fucking Amazon

Go to Youtube , and it already sounds better

I have been looking forward to hearing this version of I Will Follow ever since I attended the concert... and now comes the error message. Thanks, AOL. :(

RademR said:
maybe my favorite version of IWF ever??

this is so awesome

It seems to confirm my theory , Outdoor and Non Bono playing versions of it , are always better

Thank you for the link, but I always get error messages, I seem to have the wrong IE version. It's a pity because AOL always worked fine for me. But I will have the DVD in a couple of days anyway. Can't wait.

Milan DVD

last unicorn said:
Thank you for the link, but I always get error messages, I seem to have the wrong IE version. It's a pity because AOL always worked fine for me. But I will have the DVD in a couple of days anyway. Can't wait.
How oh how have I missed the fact that a DVD of this concert is coming out, OMG!. When? Where to get! Can't wait!!! Will it be out in the US?

So they used Vertigo #1 rather than Vertigo #2?

Is the Vertigo #2 on U2.Communication DVD quality? Which version do you prefer?

Surprising they chose the version without the screen graphics...

As already said the Milan DVD is awasome, was there, and I NOW how they blow up us with his magic...

Listening again WOWY, iv started to cry same as on concert, its good and fresh like on Lovetown tour
(love london underground moment).

And after U218 is been released, there will be petition again for full MILAN DVD release, i am 100% sure!!!

-------------------------------------
smell the flowers while you can

Last edited:
thelaj said:
So they used Vertigo #1 rather than Vertigo #2?

Is the Vertigo #2 on U2.Communication DVD quality? Which version do you prefer?

Surprising they chose the version without the screen graphics...

2nd Question , Yes , u can check out in youtube , just type u2 milan And u'll find in there , Awesome BTW

And they went with #1 , coz they had already released #2 , Both Are great anyway , though with different intros

FUCK IT , I STILL CAN"T GET ACESS TO THIS SHIT , AND I SEE OTHER PEOPLE NON US GET

:banghead: :banghead:

For non-us people who are having trouble playing the aol videos, change your windows timezone to Eastern Time (us + canada). It worked for me.

stardust3000 said:
For non-us people who are having trouble playing the aol videos, change your windows timezone to Eastern Time (us + canada). It worked for me.

U mean , change the time to US time ? like putting 2 hours ago or delaying ? Like That ? Explain further

stardust3000 said:

Double click on the time in the corner of the screen. Now you get the windows date and time settings. Select the tab "time zone". Select GMT -05.00 (Eastern Time). I hope this works for you.

stardust3000 said:

Double click on the time in the corner of the screen. Now you get the windows date and time settings. Select the tab "time zone". Select GMT -05.00 (Eastern Time). I hope this works for you.

It Fucking worked :wink: !

Mate u awesome , would buy u a beer , u are a guy right ? If u are a lady would be wine :wink:

If wowy and oots would have came off Aol no one would be complaining , the quality is awesome

Take for example that solotoo clip of Looking for , the quality is terrible compared with this

No, my complaint was that Bono put no effort into OOTS and WOWY, unlike these songs.

Back
Top Bottom