Anyone see the resemblence?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NewYorkGirl2316

The Fly
Hey, I just figured out something today. I was watching general hospital, on ABC. It's my fav. soap opera. I love the mob. guys!!
I always had a thing for Lorenzo alcizar, and always wanted to him and carly togethr, even though she belongs with sunny. Anyway, I was sitting and thinkin, doesn' he look a little like BONO? I think so, and i think that's why i liked Lorenzo alcizar with long hair, he resembles Bono..Here see for yourself...

Lorenzo Alcizar picture( left)

2004-1231yearinsoaps.jpg

Bono (duh...how coun't ya tell it's him..) :giggle:

capt_arrf12111182027_clinton_library_arrf121.jpg

This is just my opinoin, they're definately not twins, or anything, but they do look similar...

Last edited:
:yes: :lol: :laugh:

Don't know if I'd be too delighted to see this guy walking out onstage, instead of Bono though...:wink:

U2Girl1978 said:
No way does he look like bono...

Agreed 100 % %

I think it's only the "hair-do" that's similiar......and the clothes he's wearing that are "something like" what Bono wears.

But if.....NewYorkGirl2316.... thinks this guy resembles Bono (by looks) then, "SHE NEED GLASSES"..... and, if she already wears them, then she "needs" to buy a "new" pair..... :lol: :lol:

Why is this guy ripping off Bono's style? Suit coats, hair, posing like Bono poses for the Sometime's cover.

!!

Back
Top Bottom