Anyone remember Nicamom & her website with photos of fellow Interferencers?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ladywithspinninghead said:
Like a lot of you I was a regular during all the hype in 2000-2001 and only in the past month or two have returned to the site on a more frequent basis. Nice to see some old familiar faces here although there's some people I really miss! Nicamom, Bonovista, the Wanderer, Zooropamanda (where are you Amanda??)...

Bonovista is married to another interference member emeraldscorpio, I don't know where Wanderer is and Zooropamanda has her own site. (aussie interferencers will help you out with this one)

I didn't know about the first scam of fake U2 members posting here. :ohmy: :sad:
I just know some totally terrific people left here and I miss them. Some have kept in touch with me and my goodness, I sure appreciate that

and now
for something completely different....
dougal i made this almost a couple of years ago, your birthday before last probably.
BBJan8happy-1.jpg

I'm a BIG Bowie fan and I adore Elvis Presley, so it was my pleasure. I'm still no better at using that program.

U2girl said:

Bonovista is married to another interference member emeraldscorpio, I don't know where Wanderer is and Zooropamanda has her own site. (aussie interferencers will help you out with this one)

Thanks U2Girl - I knew about Bonovista's marriage to a fellow Interferencer but I still miss seeing her around here.
I'd love to know Zooropamanda's site address if someone has it?

As for Wanderer - I know where he is, we're still in touch all the time, but I miss seeing his witty and refreshing posts here!

Mullen-Girl said:
Great to see some old interferencers back again :D :hug:

Old hurts, LOL

Now serious, those were the good times, and I miss many people mentioned in this thread. Me? I´m still around, more a lurker than a poster nowadays though. ;)

MT

Where's Diamond Dave? TheU2? Bama? Deathbear? Follower? JP Hemlet? Hawk269?

Where you all hiding?

Deathbear (Zoomerang96) has been posting in the Lemonade Stand and Diamond is sticking up for Bush in all the threads in FYM.

What ever happened to Johnny Swallow too?
And RougeRum???
Holy John?

cass said:
and now
for something completely different....
dougal i made this almost a couple of years ago, your birthday before last probably.
BBJan8happy-1.jpg

I'm a BIG Bowie fan and I adore Elvis Presley, so it was my pleasure. I'm still no better at using that program.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

that is SO cool and funny! I never realised you had posted that here so I must have missed it first time... I also showed it Dean who is on the far left last night and he thought the same, very cool! Its always a nice coincidence for me to share the same birthday as two of the biggest names in rock'n'roll... not that Im really a good singer compared to them! LOL! :wink:

Thanks a million for that! :hug:

dougal

Back
Top Bottom