ANYONE record she's a mystery/desire?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it would be sort of strange if pple ONLY recorded the first, second, and fifth songs even though those were the new ones . . . so i'm hoping that someone will post the others. :help:

Hi
I recorded all the songs at the time on my dictaphone, and the quality isn't too bad, so when I get back (going out) I will attempt to post it or mail it to someone who can. I'm pretty new to posting, so any tips appreciated. (I don't have my own server or website). The files are over 20mb - I was there at the gates of the BBC, and U2 were great as usual. I capture a bit of the crowd atmosphere on the recordings which is nice too :)

Yeah - I recorded both the rehearsals and the actual performance - 3 songs, then 5 songs. The files are unedited as I have been so busy at work, but that adds to the atmosphere as you can hear people talking etc....

Back in about 5 or 6 hours I hope, so if anyone is interested let me know... (sorry to keep you in suspense, but I thought it best to let you know I at least had the files)

I would appreciate if you post it here! Thanks man!

We will get the whole set and the rehearsal in good quality! Great!

We are waiting for you! :wink:

How did they play "Desire"? In an acoustic version like in Popmart Tour and Elevation Tour or the complete band version like in the Lovetown Tour??

bonozevolik said:
How did they play "Desire"? In an acoustic version like in Popmart Tour and Elevation Tour or the complete band version like in the Lovetown Tour??

or a hard rock song like during the zoo tv tour :D

Back
Top Bottom