ANYONE record she's a mystery/desire?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ugh, only 10 MB? That sucks...sorry, I can't email to anyone either, if that's the case :sad: I'm listening to the rehearsals right now - the audience is pretty loud but the sound quality is great - you can tell what's going on at least, I'm sure someone that's good at editing could possibly clean it up and turn down the audience - though it's kinda cool, adds to the atmosphere.

EDIT: I have a Yahoo email too, so I suppose maybe I can send to people. Leave your email after this post and I'll mail ya.

Last edited:
THANK YOU teralin!!! :bow: :bow: :bow: The quality is great! I'm uploading the main set to yousendit, since Max is already hosting the rehearsals, and will post the link as soon as I get it. Thank you again!!

neutral said:

Yahoo is 10 megs per message too. They're all too big for email...

Darn... well, if I knew how to split them into individual songs I would, but I'm not that talented :p maxpouliot seems to be on the task though :up:

Glad you are getting it - gonna have a spot of dinner now, so will be back "In A Little While" to check on things...

Have fun! :wink:

mikal said:
to those who heard it, how's the quality?

the real thing sounds better than the rehearsal, probably because half the people left after the rehearsal so not as much noise plus they fixed the bass level... bono clearly said during the rehearsal that he'll be back, dunno why everyone didn't get that

ABOY is going to rock live. By the end of the tour this is going to be one of the rockest tunes of the setlist.

They are going to go wild on this one, I can feel it.

Brilliant, thanks to everyone who helped with this :drool:

Isn't broadband suposed to be fast download......Me thinks not....

Back
Top Bottom