ANYONE record she's a mystery/desire?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yo Zoovation dude, you seem to be the only one who got them. Think you can send 'em out or upload 'em onto that site?

Thanks Teralin :)

I'll upload to usendit too & post some more links

Queen Bee said:

OK - I only have webmail - I have Yahoo, Hotmail and Gmail - will any allow me to send attachments of 15MB and 20 MB?

If I can I will mail as many as I can, but please, I understand your excited ment, but don't bombard me with addresses, and please don't think I'm leaving anyone out deliberately if I don't mail them... I'll start at the beginning of this thread, and do as many as i can.....

Hope you can all listen to it soon :)

Palace_Hero said:
Ok Teralin, quick clarification if you please. What songs will we be hearing? :huh:

Rehearsals: Vertigo, ABOY, and COBL

Real Thing: Vertigo, ABOY, Desire, She's A Mystery, COBL

These are all the songs they did for us fans who were willing to stand in the rain :wink:

I'm downloading both currently... I can email to some people once I've got 'em, assuming gmail will let me. Thanks a million for posting these, teralin! :bow:

IrishDawg said:
G Mail has quite a large attachment size. I believe the max is 20....

Ah - just checked - it's 10MB, so no mails I'm afraid folks...

I don't really have time to split the files tonight - sorry!!!

i'm downloading now, no need to email me them... but i'll need the seperate files later.......... i can't thank you enough teralin

teralin said:

Ah - just checked - it's 10MB, so no mails I'm afraid folks...

I don't really have time to split the files tonight - sorry!!!

That's fine. It looks like a lot of people have got it so it'll probably be out there in a little while. Thanks for all your work!

Back
Top Bottom