ANYONE record she's a mystery/desire?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zoovation said:
Why do you have to work on Sundays? Special job?

It was something urgent that came up - actually, I had to negotiate Friday night off, as I would have had to do the work then.... but I really wanted to see U2, so I told my boss I would come in on Sunday to finish the work - now THAT'S a labour of love :wink:

bcrt2000 said:

I don't even know how to play guitar, but the 2 bootlegs of ABOY make me want to go out, buy a guitar, learn how to play it, and then do a cover of ABOY :huh:

That's when I did after hearing heard One live. :)

teralin said:

Go for it!!!

I only played guitar for 6 years, but concentrating on U2 has meant that I have gotten most of the songs nailed down...

I envy you, as you will be a fantastic player by my age if you keep it up - and please do, it is worth it.

When you get Pride right - it is fantastic, I always play the main riff when I pick up my guitar to test the sound - never tire of it :)

Good luck!!! :yes:

Thanks man. Pride took me about 20 hours to find the strumming pattern for the main riff. Finally I just got the Best of 80-90 sheet music book, that's better than looking up false riffs online. I find after playing anything by U2, it's so easy to go to another band and try and play their songs.

Good luck to you also!

nuke126 said:
teralin, are you uploading now? is it in seperate files?

I'm uploading 2 big files - basically one is 15MB and contains all 3 rehearsal songs, and the other is 20MB and contains the 3 recorded for TOTP, and Desire and She's A Mystery.....

Just waiting for it to finish and tell me the links!!!

IrishDawg said:

Thanks man. Pride took me about 20 hours to find the strumming pattern for the main riff. Finally I just got the Best of 80-90 sheet music book, that's better than looking up false riffs online. I find after playing anything by U2, it's so easy to go to another band and try and play their songs.

Good luck to you also!

Try playing One, WOWY or AIWIY there much easier than Pride!

Herco said:

I could imagine the acoustic version of SBS that Edge would do during Popmart is probably the easiest of all u2 songs :)

Palace_Hero said:
Hmmm, me too. I tried learning guitat when I was 13, couldn't get into it. Was learning acoustic though.

Might save up and teach myself electric though!

Acoustic is quite a bit harder to play, you have to push down on the strings quite a bit harder. I find it a bit frustrating to play after I play an electric. You should go for it, find a decent guitar on Ebay or something. Playing it is always a fun thing to do when I'm bored or have too much time *which is quite often, by the way*

Palace_Hero said:
Yeah what exactly am I waiting for? Its 3am, should sleep. Let me get this straight, is a better quality version of COBL comming out of this? if not, I'll catch some Zzzzzz'

I hope so. I hope for a full version of COBL

Herco said:

Allright, I might try that. I find strumming with just 2 of the strings is a pain, cuz if you hit the one above or below it, it makes an aweful sound, and if you miss either of the 2, then the sound's incomplete. I'm just gonna try and go through the Best of 80-90 book song by song.

teralin said:

Max - is there a way I can get them to you quicker, or more reliably since you are kind enough to host the MP3s?

you could upload it to yousendit, and then email the links to max to grab then, and then when hes done getting them you can give the links out to everyone else

Back
Top Bottom