ANYONE record she's a mystery/desire?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Herco said:
The Hype :wink: not that original I think :p
I will send you some songs if you like...

And what are you called? Teralin?

Cool!!!

I once thought of calling my band Feedback - I just never had a band ;) I reproduce the drums/bass, guitars and vocals myself on my PC digital recording studio.....

Anyway, last gig, I played alongside my friend, and we called ourselves "Dream Out Load" - maybe not a good name for a band, but it was exactly what I was doing!

discothequeLP said:

teehee....my band plays 11 O'Clock too...and damn well i might add, when we dont mess up!

But you're a cover band right?
We play our own music, and just take the name "The Hype" from U2.

And sometimes we play one and acrobat....

it'd be sweet if these get put on a site somewhere.. i have a website i could host them on for a little bit but i'm about to go out so i own't have asccess till later tonight. anyway, if anyone wants to email me the files... damuma at gmail dot com is ready and waiting ;)

Herco said:

But you're a cover band right?
We play our own music, and just take the name "The Hype" from U2.

And sometimes we play one and acrobat....

no, we're not a cover band, but when we started we did 11 o'clock first and it was just too cool so now we play it all the time. we do write our own tunes

teralin said:

Cool!!!

I once thought of calling my band Feedback - I just never had a band ;) I reproduce the drums/bass, guitars and vocals myself on my PC digital recording studio.....

Anyway, last gig, I played alongside my friend, and we called ourselves "Dream Out Load" - maybe not a good name for a band, but it was exactly what I was doing!

Just let me know, when you're playing in holland again, and do you also use Cool Edit and Fruity Loops?

discothequeLP said:

no, we're not a cover band, but when we started we did 11 o'clock first and it was just too cool so now we play it all the time. we do write our own tunes

11 o'clock has the best solo ever, so maybe we can start playing it to.... it such a great song.

Herco said:

Just let me know, when you're playing in holland again, and do you also use Cool Edit and Fruity Loops?

Actually I use Magix Samplitude, but I am open to other suggestions!

I played in Maastricht by the way.... :wink:

I'm only 13 and I'm trying to form a band with some of my friends, I play guitar. Good to get started early. My God, U2 songs are hard to play. Coldplay is about a million times easier, but nowhere near as good as U2. I got Sunday Bloody Sunday down along with Vertigo, currently working on Pride In the Name of Love. I just started playing only 2 months ago, I can learn fast if I really work hard and want it.

Nearly there folks - uploading both!!

I'm pretty tired, and need to eat, so I will give you the links, and if some of you could be so kind as to mail/host/share the fils out, then it will make it easier for me, as some of you generous people have already offered to do :)

IrishDawg said:
I'm only 13 and I'm trying to form a band with some of my friends, I play guitar. Good to get started early. My God, U2 songs are hard to play. Coldplay is about a million times easier, but nowhere near as good as U2. I got Sunday Bloody Sunday down along with Vertigo, currently working on Pride In the Name of Love. I just started playing only 2 months ago, I can learn fast if I really work hard and want it.

Go for it!!!

I only played guitar for 6 years, but concentrating on U2 has meant that I have gotten most of the songs nailed down...

I envy you, as you will be a fantastic player by my age if you keep it up - and please do, it is worth it.

When you get Pride right - it is fantastic, I always play the main riff when I pick up my guitar to test the sound - never tire of it :)

Good luck!!! :yes:

IrishDawg said:

I don't even know how to play guitar, but the 2 bootlegs of ABOY make me want to go out, buy a guitar, learn how to play it, and then do a cover of ABOY :huh:

Back
Top Bottom