Anyone Know Where to Find TicketMaster Ticket Alert

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemonite

I'm a chauvinist leprechaun
I'm just writing to see if anyone of ya'll know where I can find something related to Ticketmaster Live Daily Ticket Alert.. That has since been closed Down and So I am at a loss for What Shows are going on sale now when the weekends come.. I'm just writing to see if anyone knows of a website that lists all the concerts/performances that are going on sale the Upcoming Weekend...

Thanks a Lot,

L.Unplugged

It was closed down - no wonder why I didn't see it this week!

Anyway - I would suggest one of the local websites - Citysearch or similar sites. At one time, Ticketmaster had a relationship with one of these types of sites. They are pretty good updating this type of stuff. They might not have a South Bend specific site, but they do have Chicago.

Thanks for the note on the Ticketmaster thing though - hopefully we won't be put on another list now!!!!

Originally posted by zonelistener:
It was closed down - no wonder why I didn't see it this week!

Yah.. Thanks for the suggestions, I'll check them out.. Ticketalert was beautiful, cuz It gave you the concerts all around the country.. Mostly for Chicago and then ones back Home in VA.. I'll check out what ya recommended..

Thanks,
L.Unplugged

i usually lurk, but the BEST place to search for concert listings is
www.pollstar.com

they list EVERYTHING, even shows not available on ticketmaster

------------------
And as the book says, "we may be through with the past, but the past ain't through with us."

Back
Top Bottom