Anyone know where I can buy the Popheart EP?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Popheart??? WTF is that!

stitch.gif

------------------
Some Days Are Slippy, Other Days Are Sloppy

Sicy's Website

Ok, I found the Please single w/ the four faces but isn't there a version that has the Popmart stage on the front? I think it actually says Popheart as well? I'd like to get that if possible.

I dunno if it would be an import.. I know it was released in Canada.. and I definately know what you are talking about. You are definately right to be trying to find it too, as it is incredibly awesome!

I'm not sure what's up with the amazon.com listing because they have the tracklisting and samples from the popheart ep, but the cover of the regular Please single. Not to mention my version of Popheart doesn't have the single version of please... maybe this is a US edition that I was unaware of.. which seems to be the case based on the customer comments.

There is one with the stage on the cover, which looks like this:
please%20live%20u2.jpg

Alright, i'm back again... this should answer all your questions, i think: http://www.u2wanderer.org/disco/14.html

it looks like the US version includes the single version of please but has the cover of the regular please single, unless of course amazon has their covers confused. If you really want to make sure you get the cover with the stage rather than the single version of please (which is very very good) then I guess try for an import

I have the US verion of the Please single with the Please (Single Version), Please live, WTSHNN live, With or Without You live and Staring at the Sun live. The cover has the 4 faces just like the UK version that has the Dirty Day remixes on it. The US version of Please is the exact same as POPHeart, the only difference is that it contains 1 extra track, which is the single mix of Please as the 1st track.

------------------
Peace out and take care!
-Jason

P.S. "Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like no-one is watching." - U2

Good call on Passengers.. there are some realy beautiful songs on that! And some that are just really cool.

BTW, why not just order the US version with the extra track and get a colour print off of the cover?
wink.gif

14b.jpg

Actually if you are really planning on doing that, email me at mumad@home.com and I'd be happy to scan in the cover and liner notes etc. at a really high resolution for you so the printout would look even better.. if you really want to.

Hahaha Se7en.. I know, its scary!! I still want to hear them play. I hear they're very good and very U2-ey. If you're looking at their site, click on the left hand side on "images" you'll be shocked!

biggrin.gif

------------------
Some Days Are Slippy, Other Days Are Sloppy

Sicy's Website

Originally posted by SicilianGodess:
SkeeK is cool.

Yup, definitely.
biggrin.gif

On the topic, I?m listening to my own now, it?s the single Please with the four faces...still my fave from all of those I have. Everytime I hear it I think: why, oh why these guys don?t release live songs more often?????
I mean, official releases, of course.
smile.gif

Originally posted by brucie:
The Popheart EP is a nice thing to have it has a song from a show that was in my hometown!

I was in the audience when they recorded the other three songs!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by DrTeeth:
I was in the audience when they recorded the other three songs!
biggrin.gif

You were?! Where was I? Let me think.
July

I know! I was standing in some football stadium looking a some mirrorball lemon. Yep, I'm also part of U2 history!
biggrin.gif

C ya!

Marty

------------------
People criticize me but I know it's not the end
I try to kick the truth, not just to make friends

Spearhead - People In Tha Middle

Back
Top Bottom