Anyone in the chatroom?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alisaura

Blue Crack Supplier
typical - first time I get on the net properly in months and there's no one around...
smile.gif

*wanders around whistling and kicking up dust*

------------------
"So remember when you're feeling very small and insecure,
How amazingly unlikely is your birth -
And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space
'Cos there's bugger-all down here on Earth!"
- Monty Python

wb Alisaurus.
Are you in Canberra?Yesterday I listened to some live music on the radio from the Autralia Folk Festival. It's on in Canberra at the moment. LMAO@ a band called "Jugularity". Check them out if you need a laugh.

I'm in chat now.
smile.gif
I can just go in there, open another window and ignore everybody in there while i do other net stuff.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

I live in canberra but right at the moment I'm visiting my family in castlemaine... which is why I can get on the net at all
smile.gif

I'm going to a Tool concert in Canberra at the end of April... not quite sure how that's going to go but I was feeling impulsive that day
smile.gif

TOOL!!!???cool. you will be very impressed I think. I saw them in the gig guide for Brisbane. Was very very tempted, but we're saving up for June.
a perfect circle and Tool are great bands imho.

Hi Alisaurus, I was just on line to find out what time the silverchair concert is on tonight. I am really really looking forward to that. I love their first song,The Greatest View. What a great chorus, nice guitar.7-8.30pm, They are web casting it too. hmmmm this better not be an April Fool joke. I look forward to my live radio events.
I noticed the Tool "J File" archive is featured there this week.You may know already but thought I'd mention it. I still have the tape of the one they did for U2
smile.gif

June?Not U2 ...sorry, a metal festival for my boys.

Everytime I've gone into chat has consisted of me staring blankly at the screen. Mainly b/c I don't say anything... but you know how it is.

Sicy, Sicy, Sicy
wink.gif

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

------------------
Please...don't make me say please, champagne and ice cream, it's not what I want, it's what I need.

[This message has been edited by rafmed (edited 03-31-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom