Anyone have success on the presale???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pvanort

The Fly
I'm starting to think there are'nt even any tickets for sale in this so called pre-sale! There's probably a bunch of ticketmaster people sitting there laughing and saying "Watch how all these a-holes go nuts at 10 am! Heh Heh..."
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I'm already gone... Felt that way all along..."

I just read in PLEBA that Melpop got 2 GA's for Montreal.

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

i got 1 GC to Providence and 1 GC to Philly. But I am looking to trade these for GAs. here's what i posted under the "What do you have" forum:

Hello!
I currently have 2 Golden Circle tickets- 1 for Providence, and 1 for Philly. I would like to trade these GC tickets (face value $130) for GA tickets (face value $45). I will not be asking for any more money to make up the price difference- I know that I will be losing money by making this trade, but that's OK with me.

Please let me know if you have GA tickets to Providence, Philly, New York, New Jersey, or Las Vegas, and would like to trade for my GC tickets.

here are the details on the GC tickets I have:

Providence: Tuesday, Oct. 30
Section 101, Row A, Seat 14

Philadelphia: Friday, Nov. 2
Section 102, Row 7, Seat 16

Again, if you have a GA ticket to any of the shows listed above, and would like to trade for one of my GCs, please let me know.

Thank you!!

MSUMike, have you been to the Joyce Center? There is not alot of difference between the upper sections and the lower bowl sections. This place is VERY small.

This presale thing ticked me off. When U2 says a "limited" number of tickets, they arent joking! Sheesh! I have a T1 connection, was there right at 10, and it said they were full the second I connected for the SLC show.

How many registered fans could there be in Utah? I mean, come on!

[This message has been edited by u2popmofo (edited 09-20-2001).]

Originally posted by Blue Room:
MSUMike, have you been to the Joyce Center? There is not alot of difference between the upper sections and the lower bowl sections. This place is VERY small.

Many times, although I generally sat about three rows back for basketball games; had a friend with season tickets. Of course I'd rather be in the lower bowl, but yes, the place is so small I don't think it will make much of a difference. This has got to be the smallest place they play on this tour (aside from the club gigs last winter).

I don't recall what the incline is like in the upper deck though. I don't think it's as bad as Breslin is.

Actually I think Copenhagen was the smallest of the tour at a capacity of 10,000. But I think South Bend is the 2nd or 3rd smallest and it is definately the smallest venue they are playing in N. America.

Hey Blue Room, I got lucky and got 2 ND tickets ($45 behind the stage). They are section 12, ten rows up. How good are these? I am totally stoked to even get tickets but would like to know just how small the arena is. Congrats on your score!

i got 2 GA for la on my acct and 2 GA for lv on my friends...for las vegas i was only order number 53 and 54 and i didnt even do it til 10:03. im SO excited...especially since i still have 2 prop forms left.

------------------

It doesn't matter what songs we sing. I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me. - Larry

Trying for GA's only for Austin and Vegas - got NOTHING!!

Ticketmaster Sucks!!

------------------
If they knock you down get right back up. That's the only way to do it. ~ Elvis Presley

Thanks for spending your hard earned cash on a rock show. ~ Bono, Houston, 4-2-01

[This message has been edited by Like O2 (edited 09-20-2001).]

I was offered one excellent $85 ticket for Hamilton, but it wasn't what I wanted.

Originally posted by Like O2:
Maybe we can all start getting along.
that's the funniest thing I've read the last 14 months

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

A note of hope for the future:

I was looking for one Baltimore GA this morning -- I don't have enough $$ for anything else. I didn't get it. But, I cast back GC's in about 5 different locations and $85 tickets in about 3 locations while I was fishing for a GA. And these tickets were coming back to me again and again! The thing was, in between times I would get messages saying there were no more available. So, I think the lesson is not to give up if you see a message telling you it's sold out. It could just be that someone has a ticket on that 5 minute hold thing they do, and it could be yours in a minute or two.

------------------
you've got the right shoes to get you through the night

Originally posted by Salome:
Originally posted by Like O2:
Maybe we can all start getting along.
that's the funniest thing I've read the last 14 months

Hey, I'm trying.
smile.gif

------------------
If they knock you down get right back up. That's the only way to do it. ~ Elvis Presley

Thanks for spending your hard earned cash on a rock show. ~ Bono, Houston, 4-2-01

I took the morning off, and was online at 10 exactly, tried for Oakland and LA, with
NO LUCK! I agree, they must put like 1% of the tickets on sale. SUCKS!
Congrats to those who were lucky, I'm feeling a little jealous myself right now!

what can i say, i was just lucky...VERY lucky. i still cant believe it and i have to keep looking at my ticket confirmations to make sure its real. i MAY end up having an extra ticket for LV which i will offer to you guys first at face value if i end up not using it. i wish you guys the best of luck getting your tix this weekend.

alison

and dont let the bastards get ya down...

------------------

It doesn't matter what songs we sing. I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me. - Larry

I am happy. My brother landed 2 GC for Hamilton. Unfortunately, this is only the beginning...

I love it when U2 is on the road.

Peace out everyone.

Originally posted by pop_mofo:

I love it when U2 is on the road.

Peace out everyone.

At least we'll have something new to talk/complain about. Maybe we can all start getting along.

------------------

Originally posted by mrsmullen:
i got 2 GA for la on my acct and 2 GA for lv on my friends...for las vegas i was only order number 53 and 54 and i didnt even do it til 10:03. im SO excited...especially since i still have 2 prop forms left.

Things like this shouldnt be allowed.

BTW I'm not mad, just jealous as fuck.

------------------
Here Today
Gone Tomorrow....
Always

Sicy's Website

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
Things like this shouldnt be allowed.

BTW I'm not mad, just jealous as fuck.

I thought the same damn thing!!!!!!!!!

------------------

Back
Top Bottom