Anyone have $4000+ to spend on Bono's Leg 1 Elevation Concert Jacket ??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i-1_B.JPG

Hmmmmmmm I wish. :(
Maybe if 365 of us all put money in together, we could wear it one day of the year each.
*stops dreaming* :scream:

Jody said:
Hmmmmmmm I wish. :(
Maybe if 365 of us all put money in together, we could wear it one day of the year each.
*stops dreaming* :scream:

No, I like that idea. Hmmm. . .

If it goes for $4500 and there's 365 days per year, we'd each have to put in $12.30 or so . . . Not too bad! :idea:

This jacket looks like the same one that was bought by an aquaintance of someone right here at interference several months ago. That jacket was sold on ebay for charity and looked just like the one in the auction now. It went for something like $11,000 dollars and that person outbid Hardrock Cafe for it. Can someone back me up on this?

bearded morrison said:
This jacket looks like the same one that was bought by an aquaintance of someone right here at interference several months ago. That jacket was sold on ebay for charity and looked just like the one in the auction now. It went for something like $11,000 dollars and that person outbid Hardrock Cafe for it. Can someone back me up on this?

a person who posts here boss actually bid on it and won it. he even posted pictures of himself wearing the jacket along with others that work with him.

anyone know how much the trousers he was wearing on 6/7 2001 are going for:question:

Now it's at $5001.00! Oh to be Bill Gates..... :drool:

What do you think the person who wins will do with the jacket? I wouldn't wear it around in public because it probably wouldn't fit and I wouldn't want to risk something happening to it. So would you get a mannequin and display the jacket? Or just hang it in your closet? I guess I shouldn't be wondering about these things until I'm faced with the situation! :p

If I had that much cash just laying around I sure wouldn't spend it on a jacket... I dunno...

I think the proceeds go to Quincy Jones' charity, don't they?

Giant Lemon said:
Now it's at $5001.00! Oh to be Bill Gates..... :drool:

What do you think the person who wins will do with the jacket? I wouldn't wear it around in public because it probably wouldn't fit and I wouldn't want to risk something happening to it. So would you get a mannequin and display the jacket? Or just hang it in your closet? I guess I shouldn't be wondering about these things until I'm faced with the situation! :p

I'll tell 'ya --

I would frame it in Plexiglas with a signed copy of the Elevation DVD and a signed photo of the entire band. . . !!!!! If you're spending all that cash, why not spend a bit more ??? :D

Oh, as long as we're dreaming out loud, I'd love the Superbowl Jacket as well -- but I'm guessing Mr. Hewson is keeping that one for himself . . . :)

Bono replica jacket

I found a website out there that sells replica's of Bono's black leather/red star jacket.. it even has the US Flag on the inside... and it's under $200....

BUT- for the life of me I can't remember what the site was!!!!

Anybody seen that site before? If so... post it.. I'm sure people will be buying them up.. they looked pretty accurate...

Back
Top Bottom