Anyone get a picture of me and Larry? And April?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Like O2

She wore graaaapes
How incredible!!!

Congrats gals.

And yes, where are you April? Come tell us about it!!

------------------
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS [No thanks to Propaganda - BLAH!]

Thanks for spending your hard earned cash on a rock show. ~ Bono, Houston, 4-2-01

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
Damn, that's a long wait.

*sigh*

I hope I can do it.

You HAVE to do it Sicy! We must be in the Vegas heart. Here's the plan...we need a laptop, a wireless internet connection, and a digital camera. Then we can be on-line all day and send pics of the GA line action.

------------------
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS [No thanks to Propaganda - BLAH!]

Thanks for spending your hard earned cash on a rock show. ~ Bono, Houston, 4-2-01

Originally posted by Like O2:
Here's the plan...we need a laptop, a wireless internet connection, and a digital camera. Then we can be on-line all day and send pics of the GA line action.

That's pretty funny. LOL.

teeth.gif

------------------
Some Days Are Slippy, Other Days Are Sloppy

Sicy's Website

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Where's POP Whore?????? Get your whory butt in here!!!!!!!

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know that half of it...

April and Kathleen are going to tonight's show too!! We got to meet cookie manwhore yesterday...

smile.gif

------------------
Proud owner of Larry's Drumstick!

Still Elevated...

[This message has been edited by ~LadyLemon~ (edited 10-16-2001).]

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
April and Kathleen are going to tonight's show too!! We got to meet cookie manwhore yesterday...

smile.gif

Isn't he the most fun person to hang out with?????
smile.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it...

Come on Sicy! You can do it!

Me, skeek, bloodied, kevm, and our friends... well no not kevm he had an exam... but all of us, after being up at 6 something for school the previous morning, and getting less than 3 hours sleep each, got up at 2, left at 3 am, got to hamilton by 4:30, and waited outside until the concert started. We were outside for like 13 and a half hours in line. If we can do it, just for the mere thrill of being front row in the heart, then you can do it to! quote bono to arun v - "I believe in you!"

Bonochick--I didn't really get a chance to talk to the cookie manwhore...April was chatting with him while I was trying to amuse/warm myself by showing off some classy 80s dance movies for Kathleen. He did get to see us after we got the sticks though...

------------------

Still Elevated...

Originally posted by ~unforgettableFOXfire~:
Come on Sicy! You can do it!
and getting less than 3 hours sleep each, got up at 2, left at 3 am, got to hamilton by 4:30, and waited outside until the concert started.

You were the only one with 3 hours of sleep! everyone else was on like one!

But it was all worth it

I must do it. What am I thinking. Fan for 15 years, never been within 100 feet of the band.... it is my dream. And pop whore is going to help me!

band.gif

------------------

Sicy's Website

OK, this is along the lines of Mrs. Edge's post...but Popwhore and I got Larry's sticks last night, and all of our friends were too stunned to take a picture while he was kneeling in front of me, with a huge smile on his face, giving me his drumstick!!!! I know Otto was behind me (met him in the GA line) but I don't know if he got one. If anyone knows anything, please let me know!!!

THANKS LARRY!!!!!!!!!!

Last night was amazing. Waking up at 4a.m. (after going to sleep at 2 a.m.) to wait in the cold was SO worth it (yes, I'm still temporarily insane right now!!!!)

biggrin.gif

smile.gif

biggrin.gif

------------------

Still Elevated...

BAHHHHHHHHH !!!
eek.gif
WHAT!!?? OMG.

Where is April!? I must talk to that girl omg I cant believe you guys got Larry's sticks!!!

What time did you guys line up for GA??? 4 am??

* passes out.

------------------

Sicy's Website

[This message has been edited by SicilianGoddess (edited 10-16-2001).]

POPHWORE!!! OMIGOD!! That is sooooooo cool!!! My friend from Newcastle tried six times at each UK gig to no avail! I can't believe you guys got his drumstick!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Wow.

------------------
"I'm staring at the sun, not the only one who's happy to go blind..."

OK, this is along the lines of Mrs. Edge's post...but Popwhore and I got Larry's sticks last night, and all of our friends were too stunned to take a picture

Same thing happened to me in Hamilton.

But we had run out of film by the time Larry showed up to give me the stick. *sigh*

Bonochick--I didn't really get a chance to talk to the cookie manwhore...April was chatting with him while I was trying to amuse/warm myself by showing off some classy 80s dance movies for Kathleen. He did get to see us after we got the sticks though...

<----------- Is laughing uncontrolably (again) at the thought of Kristina's Bobby Brown impression. I'm thinking now that that was the reason why she got Larry's stick, he saw her dance moves! L
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Edge, it's you she wants...it's you!...I know him! He's in my band!" Bono - Zoo Boston, 1992

"I'm a big nsync fan, but then again, I eat my own crap...." - Triumph the Insult Comic Dog
- Kathleen -

Wow, april and lady lemon, that is so cool!!!

Woohoo!!!!
eek.gif

April, get your butt home and turn on AIM at once!!!

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Sicy--we got to the United Center a little after 5am....and let me tell you...it was one long, cold ass day! But it was worth it!!! Lucky April gets to see them again tonight with She Is Raging. LOL--I'm still floating today...that smile just makes me weak.

------------------

Still Elevated...

I'm sure you'll have great luck in Vegas!!!!
That's going to be so fun (plus it won't be cold!)
smile.gif

------------------

Still Elevated...

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
Damn, that's a long wait.

*sigh*

I hope I can do it.

(psst.. stick servers are people too....)

biggrin.gif

Try waiting 30 hours at Slane with no sleep!
biggrin.gif

It's well worth the wait though!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You lucky girls!!!! I need to see pics of this
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I will hopefully get Larry's drumstick in Austin *crosses her fingers*
smile.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

"I am a sexy mofo, what can I say?" --What Larry really says to himself when he looks into the mirror every morning

The few. The proud. The stick keepers!

------------------
"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

When you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit, you won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it --- Summer Rain

clarityat3am@hotmail.com

*lmao*

Cookie Manwhore did get to see my dance moves...but I think he was too drunk to remember...and I don't even remember what I was doing...I just remember dancing...

Why am I always "the girl who ends up dancing by herself"??? *lmao*
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it...

Thanks Kath. Maybe I'll the send the boys a videotape and I'll become the next Morleigh for their future tours!
wink.gif

Good luck Mullen-Girl!!!

------------------

Still Elevated...

Okay, I need details! Where were you standing? Do they play a song out on the heart? If so, which side does Larry stand on? Any idea why he gave you the sticks - did you have a sign, were you screaming his name? C'mon, fill in the other Larry fans so that they might become stick keepers too! Please?!? Pretty please? With sugar on it.......

Lemongirl

Eeeeeee! I so have to post more, but I'm at school and so should be doing other things. But my friend (Hallelujah Here She Comes) and I saw Larry give the sticks Monday and were like "WHAT is Larry DOING?!?!?!" I mean, crowd interaction??? We were right on front of Adam Tuesday night and we made a Larry sign and he saw it and read it, but the girls next to us had a far superior sign (we made ours right before they came on
wink.gif
and he gave a drumstick to them. But he came over very close to us! He was in such a good mood. The shows were SO awesome. I haven't slept since Sunday night. I can't believe I'm back at classes in Madison today and yesterday at this time I was freezing my ass off in the GA line in Chicago. So worth it!!!! We came out to get in line right after Monday's concert and were 47 and 48. Good luck to everyone lining up for shows to come!

Wow! The 15th and 16th were the best two concerts I've ever seen. It's hard to say which one was better cause I more sober on Tuesday than I was on Monday. On Monday, I had a fucking apple for dinner. So after 3 drinks I had trouble keeping my balance.

It was great spending both nights in the heart!(thank you Matt)
wink.gif
!

------------------
I'm A Hot Stud.

Mirrorball Girl! Eeeeeeee!!! So glad you came to Chicago! Larry, Bono and Adam all mere inches from us (alas, Edge was a few feet away
wink.gif
), Larry reading our sign and Adam making eye contact with us! So freaking cool! SPARKY RULES!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I buy socks."
-Adam, when asked what he does with the money he would have spent on drink.

"The babes, the feast, and the toga conspire to give Adam the bearing of a Caesar (one of the late, inbred, lunatic Caesars, perhaps, but a Caesar nonetheless.)"
-Bill Flanagan, at an after-concert soiree with the band and Co.

"We're thinking of playing a show in Chicago every Monday night. What do you think? We could get a place here. Edge could open up a corner grocery. Ok, a hardware store. Larry could open a securities business. Adam could be Larry's body guard."
-Bono, Chicago: 10-16-01

Back
Top Bottom