Anyone from the west coast get the prop email??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Fanatic4ever

Blue Crack Addict
Hi all..
I was just curious. Anyone from the west coast or who requested the LA Shows get a that depressing email from prop stating they have no GA tickets available???
Post a reply and let us know..
I am getting nervous now that I have been seeing these posts on a couple of threads stating that they got this email from prop.
I have requested LA Show#1 as my first choice and LA Show#2 for my second choice.

I live in hawaii and didn't receive my prop form til sat. the 22nd of june. I sent my form out that monday, the 24th via Express mail and they received it on the 26th(i checked the tracking number online). Does this mean I won't get GA's for LA? Jeez...I HOPE NOT!..I will be so bummed!

**Keeps her fingers crossed !*** And prays big time!

Peace..

------------------
If you twist and turn away
If you tear yourself in two again
If I could, yes I would
If I could, I would
Let it go
Surrender
Dislocate

Hi U2Fanatic4ever,

I'm also kinda worried about this too!!! I sent my prop form on the 24th via priority mail. I requested LA3, then LA2 and lastly LA1!!

I have tickets for all these shows, but was hoping to take my sisters with these extra GA's for there first concert!!! So I'm glad I am covered, but hope that I get any GA's for any night!!

Does anybody think there will be a problem with people not getting LA GA's for any night as there seems to be in Chicago. Also I will let you know if or when I get the tickets!!!

I ordered GA tix for the first LA show, express mailed them out on the 21st, so hopefully I got through in the first batch or at least the 2nd show.

*crosses fingers and toes*

It sounds like only Chicago 2 requests got that email. They've started sending Baltimore now, so they are probably hard at work on the NY shows. Those of us in the West will just have to wait and try to be patient. Think happy thoughts
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom