Anyone else graduating from college?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nate Dogg

Refugee
As I sit back reflecting on my college years, and how much I loved being a student, I was wondering how many others are winding down their college careers. Are you ready for the real world? I am graduating on Sunday, still uncertain as to my employment future. As much uncertainty as their is, there is also a sense of excitement. I am an art major, by the way(graphic design, mainly.).Thanks for listening. Walk On!!

------------------
N A T E

"And if the darkness is to keep us apart
And if the daylight feels like it's a long way off
And if your glass heart should crack
And for a second you turn back
Oh no, be strong"

-Walk On

Woohoo congrats!!!! Hope you find a good job!
smile.gif

------------------
"It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"Tonight with us, we have people who turned celebrity on its head. Celebrities are supposed to be somebody special, film stars, rock stars, we're celebrities. Supposed to be heroes, but we're not heroes. We're very selfish people who enjoy what they do, thank you very much. But here tonight we have from the fire department of New York City, from the police department of New York City, men and women that came down to catch the U2 show tonight. Theirs is the kind of bravery that can truly change the world." --Bono, Notre Dame, October 10, 2001

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Congrats! I still have a few semesters to go...but I noticed that you're from FM...ME TOO! Actually I live in Estero now, but thought that it was cool to see someone else here from FM, not many people in the world from here. LOL gotta love this place

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Bono: I don't walk, I swagger! I sashayed once, but just once. It wasn't for me.

Congratulations njf77! I just finished my degree recently as well. My last exam was on Wednesday, and I have no idea what to do now. Four and a half years of semi-hard work have yet to pay off...

No full-time job yet, but I've been trying. I'll be receiving a Business degree from the University of Alberta in June. Anyone have any offers for me?

------------------
"We are the biggest little cult band in the world." - Larry (1997)

Originally posted by hippyactress:
Congrats! I still have a few semesters to go...but I noticed that you're from FM...ME TOO! Actually I live in Estero now, but thought that it was cool to see someone else here from FM, not many people in the world from here. LOL gotta love this place

are you really a hippy actress, or is that just a clever name?
smile.gif

Nice to see someone else from these parts!
So where are you at school?FGCU? Let me know more about ya!!! Talk to you soon....

njf77@hotmail.com

------------------
N A T E

"And if the darkness is to keep us apart
And if the daylight feels like it's a long way off
And if your glass heart should crack
And for a second you turn back
Oh no, be strong"

-Walk On

Originally posted by njf77:
are you really a hippy actress, or is that just a clever name?
smile.gif

Nice to see someone else from these parts!
So where are you at school?FGCU? Let me know more about ya!!! Talk to you soon....

njf77@hotmail.com

To answer your questions....
I AM a hippy (though I wasn't alive during the 60s)

I was intending to be an actress, but life has taken me in other directions for right now, but who knows, someday I might come back to it.

I actually attend the University of Miami and I live there when I'm in school. But I've lived in FM for about 15 years now so I call it home.

Where did you go to school, since you're graduating? High school? How long have you lived in FM? Anyway...e-mail is hippyactress@hotmail.com if you wanna chat!

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Bono: I don't walk, I swagger! I sashayed once, but just once. It wasn't for me.

Back
Top Bottom