Anyone dissapointed thus far?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have to say that I've been two for two. I predicted on FRIDAY the album would leak in three days.

And guess what; it DID!!

As for the album..well very different. I want to compare but I shouldn't. Some songs are really fuckin awesome and others are growers. If people didn't like the early stuff in the 80's they will not dig this one. There are a couple which may be up there in classics but again this album is a grower.

OK - I take the point that it's a grower - so I've got another half hour at work, a couple of post-work beers in the bar with me mates and then back home to let the bomb grow on me:wink:

The Gap Band - You Dropped A Bomb On Me

or

Bryan Adams - Don't Drop That Bomb On Me

..according to Professor Google

starsgoblue said:

Ok...I can live with that....

Oh you live in MA....oh man, what I wouldn't give to be near a Dunkin Donuts coffee again :drool: (Former Rhode Islander here)

LOL! Stars, my sister moved to Kentucky a few years back and that is her biggest complaint - lack of coffee shops & no iced coffee! :)

Hey guys,so great to find this forum and enjoy the new album with so many other hard core fans. Would anyone be nice enough to email me any songs from HTDAAB they have,or give me a good link? I'd really appreciate it :).

Back
Top Bottom