Anyone, any idea how much the Elevation DVD would cost??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ishkash

War Child
I have to start making arrangements from today, so approximate cost in USD or Pound would do me good.

Thanks

-ishkash

------------------
ALL THIS THAT

[This message has been edited by ishkash (edited 10-04-2001).]

One more thing, is there any site or Company that takes takes money on delivery only.Like I place the order and pay money when I get the item.Cause I dont have a credit card and no one close to me has an International credit card.Your information would be of great help.Once again thanks in advance.

-ishkash

------------------
ALL THIS THAT

You can try amazon... Im pretty sure (but not certain) that they accept cheque or international moeny order..
also try chapters.ca
cdnow.com
and samtherecordman.com

------------------
And I felt like a star...

In U.S. Dollars, it'll probably be 25-30 dollars. Pretty reasonable, considering the extra stuff on them! Of course, that's just a guess...

------------------
Nate

"Ready for the shuffle
Ready for the deal
Ready to let go of the steering wheel
I'm ready
Ready for the crush"

-Zoo Station

I have a question about DVDs. I understand that they are regional- or zone based systems? I currently live in UK. I want to return to Australia next year.
I am thinking of buying a dvd player now.
If I buy DVDs here can I play them in Australia? What if I decide to move to america or somwhere else - does that make your collection redundant? Does it mean that I will have to repurchase dvds when I get to australia? Does the same go for anyone who travels around the world in the different zones? Can you but DVD's that play on all DVD players? like a universal one?

I reckon we have artificial trade barriers going on

Originally posted by njf77:
In U.S. Dollars, it'll probably be 25-30 dollars. Pretty reasonable, considering the extra stuff on them! Of course, that's just a guess...

I'd think they'd be maybe even less, since similar DVDs (Pearl Jam, Oasis) are selling for about $30 Canadian.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom