Anybody know what the boys are up to?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wolfwill23

War Child
Are they vacationing? Are they taking a break? Is Bono working on some Africa stuff? Or, are they in the studio finishing up the new album(I HOPE SO!!!!!)? Anybody know?

The last I heard they were trying to finish up the album... but you're right, press reports have been few and far between.

The last I heard Bono was in Toronto for SARStock and some politickin' I haven't heard from the others in ages. There are a couple PLEBA girls in Dublin now and have been checking the studio frequently but are being told the boys are 'on holiday.'

Why do you still call them boys? They are already men. It should read "anybody know what the men are up to?"

Maybe if it were Avril Lavigne's bandmates, you can call them boys.

Cheers,

J

Two or three weeks ago I went to the studios and Sam O`Sullivan told us that the boys were on vacation for 2 months (July and August I guess).

Vacation for two months, eh? Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Either they're on vacation because the album is done and it's going through the mixing process, or we just have two additional months to wait on it. This is killing me. ARGH!

He told us that the album wasn't finished yet but that a lot of songs were there. I asked him if it would be something in the lines of ATYCLB without many effects and stuff and he said that by this time it was pure rock but there was plenty of time for things to change, so :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom